Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2 hours and 49 minutes *rips eyes out*

Damage report:
    Bashed in skull
    Missing large patches of hair
    No eyes, and slightly torn cheeks

If I gave you that IRL pic you asked for... I would look beautiful
    Drohn, you promise-- *looks at picture* oh. You started already. Anyway, the moment I get the game, I shall be PMing you, and be alert for your message so we can do the trade restart thing. In the meantime, get four dead weight pokemon so we can trade the Fennekins, Chespin's and Froakie's over.
    I cannot go to sleep. I'm so excited. Its mah first actual Pokemon game that I will be getting first day of release.
    Can you check the thread that I out in the Current Event forum, to make sure its okay? I'm paranoid of the mods changing it, since I don't think anyone has posted it so far, but the info has been out for days
    Drohn, we're getting there at 9am (When it opens). I know there won't be a line-up, since in my neighbourhood, Pokemon is basically outcasted as childish (even though half my class plays it :p)

Even if it sells out, I can just get some Eshop cards and download the game. It will be a few hours of delay, maybe even a day (Internet Traffic) but all in all, I. WILL. GET. THIS. GAME.
    Definitely getting the game tomorrow. As long as I get there as soon as EB Games (Australia's GameStop) opens, I should be able to restart the game, and trade over enough starters for both of us to have Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin.

EDIT: What I mean is, as long as it doesn't sell out, I should get it tomorrow.
    Drohn,
    'I'm ripping my hair apart over a name. And I cannot decide whether I want you to change it again... Or if you are, or if you aren't. Yeah, having you as a middle-man when both myself, SR and you are on... Isn't working especially considering the fact that while I'm PMing you, SR is changing my name, you're telling him not to... And yep, I'm bald.'

^
    I'm just going to go... Do something else. I'm just sitting here in a corner, using my phone. And I rip my hair out in class. I'm brilliant.
    ... I keep refreshing the page and looking at the 'Welcome back, ----'. Expecting some random name because I'm making SR angry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back