Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brave Vesperia, I did notice :p Congratulations. The staff always is changing? except for the main people?
    I know what you mean! But they have to ask just in case you have experience somewhere so they can put you there. You understand, right?
    Brave Vesperia, That you did. Now that school is starting up soon, I'll be seldomly posting happy birthday first. I have to get back on my sleeping schedule.

So now a new chain will start up....a chain where you'll always say happy birthday first. o.o
    Brave Vesperia, Well i worked all summer and I'm was suppose to be back in school 2 weeks ago but there is a terrible fire where I am so it`s canceled for another week. Wbu?
    HI :) i got a computer!!!!!!! I would of been on before but my ipod wouldn`t let me...would crash everytime I tried.
    Brave Vesperia, thank you for the birthday wish. I apologize for not checking as I was in retirement from Pokémon. Now I am back and ready for a huge comeback.
    Brave Vesperia, Yikes, The happy birthday wonder sure is forceful. But...I declare...that I shall break the happy birthday wonder! :)

....There is no telling what could happen now.
    Brave Vesperia, thanks for responding. I did go to that part and all the packs still say 0 below them. When you redeem a code is it supposed to do something to let you know it worked? All it does on mine is turn red after I click claim now.
    I just finished finalizing a mortgage to buy a house with my partner (we're getting the keys this Thursday), and in a couple weeks I'm flying back home to the US where I will be getting married! So, yes, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment. :p I'll be much more relaxed after spending a couple weeks lying on the beach for our honeymoon, and then moving into a place of our own where I won't be living with my mother-in-law. :D
    Brave Vesperia, Darn, I was editing a draft I had and lost track of the time. I guess I'll have to wait to break it the day after tomorrow. ...Unless you break it first. :)
    I was almost discouraged to try posting Happy Birthday first, as I neared the end of the day I got a strange headache. But no, that isn't going to stop me! I'm fighting it till the end! I'm going to transcend the first wonder of happy birthday wishing :p
    Brave Vesperia, I know how that feels. I wonder, though, now I've posted Happy Birthday first...will you post Happy Birthday first next time? I'm going to try to break the chain! :)
    Brave Vesperia, Wow. Sometimes I sleep like that, 4:00 AM all the way to 6:00 PM. I guess sleeping in the morning pays off in happy birthday wishing. ^_^
    I've noticed something. One day I post happy birthday first, the next day you post it first, and I post it first, and you post it first and so on. We've each been basically taking turns posting happy birthday first.

The thing that hits home is, I'm not doing it on purpose, I really lose track of time and get to it last on some days, but never consecutively. I'll call this the 1st Wonder of the Seven Wonders of Happy Birthday Wishing :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back