Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You won this time, I just couldn't bring myself to stay up until 12:00.
    Good game. ^_^
    Brave Vesperia, Time of Eve is a movie, here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY9FXm_GIDo
    Brave Vesperia, I do watch anime, however not recently. I have seen previews of Evangelion before, and violence and gore really creep me out, even though I am 18 years old. My imagination can go into overdrive and creep me out. Sometimes I am little scared of the dark, because I think a ghost might be there, even though I don't think ghosts are real. The goriest anime I have seen so far was "Another" I still need to finish Sword Art Online. I haven't been watching anime due to school, and studying. But I do enjoy mecha anime though. I would recommend you watch a movie called: "Time of eve" I don't really remember if It was good, but I do remember I liked it a lot.. Also Steins Gate is a fantastic anime to watch.
    Brave Vesperia, Hooray! :D Its funny how we're competing to be the first one to wish people happy birthday, very fancy. Haha! ^_^
    Brave Vesperia, I'm not sure as I don't know what pack-to-card value is on the TCGO. I tend to avoid trading too much when a set has just been released, in fear of being conned out of my packs :p
    Brave Vesperia, I don't, but I have an ETB coming sometime soon and that'll have 8 codes in it. For some reason the UK release date was staggered by a week...
    Brave Vesperia, It kinda sucks. Also saw someone Rush In and bench a Bouffalant, but Bouffer stayed Active. One step forward, two steps back.
    I did do a few trades today, trying to pick up Terrakion/Suicune stuff.
    Brave Vesperia, Sometimes yeah. I don't think I have a deck built on there at the moment yet though. I would build Sigilyph but apparently Trubbish is still really buggy :/
    Brave Vesperia, Yeah. I can play now. I'll go online right now. I probably still won't be able to chat, though. Don't know why I'm having this problem.
    I've been at least a full minute late with my birthday wishing. x_x
    Ah well, its great that I get to wish them happy birthday anyway. Even if I'm not the first :p
    Brave Vesperia, errrrrrr

Godofthemall. I couldn't find any good name, so I chose God of them all as a desperation call.

Want to trade and battle at 5pm? I have some friends over today.
    Sometimes I get the feeling, that when I write something, I am like: WHAT WAS I THINKING!?" Because sometimes it makes sense and other times it makes no sense at all. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back