New Cards and Illustration Rares Revealed from “Mask of Change!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several new cards have just been revealed from SV6 Mask of Change! The set will release in Japan on April 26th. It should then combine with March’s Crimson Haze to form our Twilight Masquerade set in May.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Jake C. for the translations!
Dipplin – Grass – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Applin
Ability: Festival Lead
If Festival Grounds is in play, this Pokemon may use an attack it has...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatsugiri looks like another H-on win, a weaker version of Jirachi that doesn't give you absolutely everything you need, but helps your Supporters be more consistent. Not a shoe-in for every deck in the format, but it might find some use here and there, especially in homebrews.
Also, it being an Uncommon is great.

finally some off model art

The art in Pokémon cards is only getting better, this truly is the best era. I don’t care what others say, modern over vintage any day!

The best art in the series was Vending - Skyridge, minus Gym and I won't hear otherwise

So the loyal 3 get AR’s and SAR’s? Because everyone thinks June 7th set (Night Wanderer) is Headlined by them. Only time will tell…

So the loyal 3 get AR’s and SAR’s? Because everyone thinks June 7th set (Night Wanderer) is Headlined by them. Only time will tell…
This threw me off as well. It would be rather strange to me if they gave a billion AR/SARs to the dlc loyal 3 and ogerpon (in b2b sets no less) when very few main game pokemon have received multiple AR/SARs

Back