• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Silvally-GX Weakness Memory

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
Decklist:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Type: Null UPR 115
* 4 Silvally-GX UPR 116
* 1 Magearna UPR 91
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Delibird LOT 57

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Psychic Memory CIN 98
* 3 Fire Memory UPR 123
* 2 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Adventure Bag LOT 167
* 3 Fighting Memory CIN 94
* 1 Apricorn Maker CES 124

##Energy - 11

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 7 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Decklist on Pokegoldfish:
https://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/9892#paper

The basic strategy of this deck is pretty simple. Power up Type: Null into Sivally-GX with double colorless energy and psychic energy and attach whatever memory matches the weakness of your opponent's deck. Adventure bag and Delibird are there to help you find the right memory tools while Magearna lets you switch out tools if your opponent's deck has more than 1 weakness.

A few points to consider:
  • Assuming water memory and grass memory come out in Team Up, what should I replace with either/both of those cards and how many of each? Water memory looks to be pretty good against Blacephalon-GX and other fire decks.
  • So far it has been difficult to deal with stall decks that run enhanced/crushing hammer. Suggestions?
  • Is there a secondary attacker that has good synergy? I'm only using psychic energy right now because it matches Lele's GX for emergency situations.
All suggestions are appreciated!

I have not tried playing Sylvally-Gx for a decent while but I will try to help.

- Most people run 1 field blower so I would use either 1-2 memories per type. 3 seems overkill from my point of view. Make sure your deck is consistent. Adding too many useless turn 1 cards can make you brick. Also, I am not sold on Delibird.

- To have better chances against Stall and energy denial decks you can try to include a Malamar or Naganadel line and see how it goes.

- Check this link for secondary attacker ideas. Most of the time it is used with DW Necrozma and pokemon with big attacks that need to be refreshed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcg/comments/7s0qui/best_silvally_gx_partner/

Finally, do not forget that there is more than meets the eye when using Memories. There are some cards you can use if you attach specific memories or energies. For example, If you attach Lightning Memory, you can use Thunder Mountain stadium. If you attach a Grass Memory, you can use Life Forest stadium.

Back