Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the haikus became so freaking relevant that nobody remembered I had actual evidence for the lynch/report. Just great.

Lemme know when the haiku is over; unless we begin talking in latin or some other crap.

if only 2 people know your ability and they are likely town, why shoot one of them?
Because I can't shoot two people nor lynch them Today?
Why think scum will use you?
Because they know that I am not scum and they will somehow lead me to voting other town. Either by weak arguments or simple bandwagons.
You are being super paranoid and weird.
Funny. It's as if it's your first time playing with me. (FTR, this is our third time.)
And I kinda unserstand it after the haiku and easter egg you can be mad, but rn you are gamethrowing as either aligment.
Incorrect. As I have said before, I would not have done this were I scum. Because then I would've pushed all my pent up anger at the Scum QT.
Noone should ask to be lynched.
Unless that person wants to be seen as the most suspicious person. Which is what I indeed want.
And really - look at me - I don't even have my "useful" ability unlocked. I can guess names who is my husbando, and I had to speak in haiku too. If anything, I should be complaining here :p
...n? Husbando? ...say, your character wouldn't happen to perchance be dating / married with somebody who's having an affair... right?
Lemme know when the haiku is over; unless we begin talking in latin or some other crap.
I see that you're also ready for your death?
Also, the haiku thing should stop by Tomorrow. NP said that Maf Vig can kill anyone who didn't have a haiku in their posts at N2. Nothing was said about N3.

I see that you're also ready for your death?
Also, the haiku thing should stop by Tomorrow. NP said that Maf Vig can kill anyone who didn't have a haiku in their posts at N2. Nothing was said about N3.
Correct, unless somebody just decides to rock is off and figure out a way to make it last another in game day.

I swear, if I just
Gave someone an idea I
Will kill myself now

Correct, unless somebody just decides to rock is off and figure out a way to make it last another in game day.

I swear, if I just
Gave someone an idea I
Will kill myself now

Please no to insane,
How this day move along now,
Although I enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roz, I definately not related to this husband you are looking for, that I can confirm.

But Zone your reply on that issue is interesting, do eloborate abit

Well I don't have that ability, so may we pray that that ability doesn't exist in the first place in this game.
But Zone your reply on that issue is interesting, do eloborate abit
According to my flavor, I am having an affair with my wife and communicating with my affair through this game.
I asked NP twice about this matter ("Wouldn't this mean that whoever I am having an affair with is in this game?") but he didn't respond to it, so I might as well tell you all about this. Dunno whether you would be the wife or the one I'm having an affair with though. It is also possible that you're somebody completely unrelated to me.

Ketchup Mayonaise
Neapolitan ragu
Tartar Aioli
--- --- ---

Funny. It's as if it's your first time playing with me. (FTR, this is our third time.)

5th-6th*

Because I can't shoot two people nor lynch them Today?

So both people to whom you outed are now your scumreads and you want to kill them?

...n? Husbando? ...say, your character wouldn't happen to perchance be dating / married with somebody who's having an affair... right?

No idea. I mean, my husband left me 10 years ago in mysterious reasons and I remember "his ability to program Java while simultaneously balancing a spoon on his nose".
Also, there was apparently a lead that he is playing My Bastard Village and I can try to find him and reunite my family.

Somehow

Word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

What did ninja put in this game, I take one look at y'all post and I'm already confused.

I think haikus suck.
Has to be five seven five.
Who came up with this?

--- --- ---

I'm more and more interested in why noone claims this flavor to begin with tbh,

If you remember that much, then why do you act as if I am paranoid? I thought everyone who's played with me knows that I am inconsistent when it comes to my playstyle because of my paranoia.
So both people to whom you outed are now your scumreads and you want to kill them?
To be more precise, I am starting to trust firekitten because of his activity and less of bbninjas because... well, the same reason (lack of activity).
No idea. I mean, my husband left me 10 years ago in mysterious reasons and I remember "his ability to program Java while simultaneously balancing a spoon on his nose".
Also, there was apparently a lead that he is playing My Bastard Village and I can try to find him and reunite my family.

Somehow
"Left you 10 years ago"... Nah, it's not me. If I'm having an affair, then I should still be with my wife.
What did ninja put in this game, I take one look at y'all post and I'm already confused.
Have you read all posts yet?
I'm more and more interested in why noone claims this flavor to begin with tbh,
I think it is either someone as paranoid as I am...
*looks at @Luispipe8*
...or someone among the inactives.

Dear dear my harpy,
What you meant with those wordless quote
Here I am confused

##VOTE: firekitten
I just realized this, but you have voted firekitten and not shot anyone yet.
Any reason as to why you haven't shot yet?

Take me down to Hai-
ku City where the grass is
green, and the dammit...

--- --- ---

If you remember that much, then why do you act as if I am paranoid? I thought everyone who's played with me knows that I am inconsistent when it comes to my playstyle because of my paranoia.

MU, other game, other meta, other people.

"Left you 10 years ago"... Nah, it's not me. If I'm having an affair, then I should still be with my wife.

Can you program in java?
If the answer is no, then it's definetly not you.

Word word word word word
Word word word word word

I have, and it sounds like eevee is looking for an evil if no one is going to come up about it tbh.

word word word word word
Word word word word word

As well, Due to the new mechanic. I'm pretty excited NGL. I wonder how much of a buff it will be.

Let me do my thing
As long as it benefits town, I have no qualms with it. However what you did was basically intentional aggravation.
This is bastard game
Why are you so serious?
Just chill out please
...denied. I may be an inconsistent person, but at least don't stop being serious. Whether it be in joking, in being hellbent on killing myself, or in finding scum.
MU, other game, other meta, other people.
But... You and I were at the previous game too. Other game sure, but that doesn't mean I can't stay being a super paranoid player.
Can you program in java?
If the answer is no, then it's definetly not you.
The flavor didn't specify java nor anything with spoons, so no.
I have, and it sounds like eevee is looking for an evil if no one is going to come up about it tbh.
...? You're the one Roz's been looking for?
As well, Due to the new mechanic. I'm pretty excited NGL. I wonder how much of a buff it will be.
I am sad to say this (because I lost), but I am actually excited too.
In the objectives, not the buff.

Word word word word word
Word word word word word

Nah I'm not the one they are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back