Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Is this the first time we've gotten a female version of Pyroar on a card?

Graven

Eminem TTGX
I fear no man...but that Zeraora GX...it scares me.

Seriously, this card is going to be nuts combined that, with Thunder Mountain PS and Electric Power, it will be hitting 190 for two energy (or 220 with Choice Band)! This, combined with the new Zebstrika and good ol' Tapu Koko GX (to which I might gets a near garunteed Free Retreat due to its own ability), is going to make Lightning Decks absolutely scary to go up against.

Secondly, if you're playing a Metal deck, that Dialga is absurd against evolution decks. Dusk Mane Necrozma is going to love this card. Now, if Metal gets energy and damage acceleration similar to how Lightning decks are after this set comes out, it's going to be hell for anything that isn't Metal or Lightning.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
That Stunfisk basically means my Farfetch'd deck can live on post rotation.... Heheheh.

Anyways, Victini looks decent, Pachi seems like a one-of in Electric decks and Zeraora GX is solid.

I personally think the Lightning decks that will succeed are the ones based around Stunfisk or Zekrom GX (or both) poking for heavy damage one Energy attacks boosted by Band and Electric Power, and having Zeraora mainly as a support. Stunfisk living a Diancie boosted Buzzwole GX Jet Punch and then hitting back for a minimum of 100 for a Colorless Energy on a single prize attacker is hardly a joke, nor is the fact Electric now has the tools to turn that into a OHKO with it's boosts.

It's either going to be bad, or be a really good meme.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
well looks like primarina gx might get a bit of attention. Also who wants that full art judge.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Great set!
My favorite cards are Zeraora Gx with good ability to use for every our pokemon in play and the prism stadium, while Pinsir amazed me! It's a BASIC Pokemon and with just one energy to block the attack of the active pokemon, it's terrible :eek:
Primarina is good too, i think that it plays with its Gx card to increase damages

It's a mistranslation - Pinsir actually prevents your opponent from RETREATING.

Richard Haeder

litleo op plz nerf
I really like the thunder mountain in post-rotation zeraoura decks, also I collect litleos so I really want that litleo.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Ditto will see play in most stage 1 decks because it can work as a basic for not just your main stage 1s but also any tech stage 1s you want to add like zebrastrika, muk, ect. Zebra will see a ton of play for obvious reasons in a format with limited draw support, and sightseer will join Cynthia as one of the primary draw cards post rotation.

Zeraora is obviously the card they want to push with this set, it not only provides good support for Rayquaza-GX but is a very powerful attacker in its own right that will probably supplant Ray, especially as it comes into the meta after Buzzwole has already taken a beating from rotation.

Miroslav

Aspiring Trainer
Reaaaaaaaaaally interesting set.
We're moving onto more consistent, well, consistency options on basics like lapras and various interesting ways to have techs, like kecleon or single energy attackers like stunfisk, other than some extra spicy annoyances like pachirisu.