Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

New
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Joai
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST (Pacific)
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will continue to do so!

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ErpegYT
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2 (Poland)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? ----
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? masterman918
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST (eastern)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? yoyeblaff
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Of Course. I just made an account :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? mrmirek00
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A (it's not June yet) :)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I do make posts occasionally

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) utc 7 pdt
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Promise

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Kirby
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT (UTC-5)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No, but I did in May :p
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? lukas2aces
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT + 2 (CET)
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yes!
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I made more than 3 posts in May, and will also post in June!
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO )=
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Omarphylax
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST (GMT-6)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Is not June, but I will
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure, I'm posting more (=

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? arturomod
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2 (Poland)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? -
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure thing!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Supergingerkid
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? no
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will try

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? rhodan818
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Still lots to talk about with the GRI+ Format!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Hallucinate
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I have been!

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ozzie347
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? You mean May? Yup
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Mhm!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DavidWei
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST Central Time Zone
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? basilisx
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) xjonnysniperx
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• re you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Pacific Time Zone
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?
Flash907
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
Mountain Time
  • Did you play in May’s tournament?
NO
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)
YES, may need more explanation on what I need to do, does this mean just posting some comments? Or writing an article to be submitted?

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) Cucumber_Man
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Pacific
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No, I dropped myself.

Back