Pokemon Direct This Friday!

XYZ: Back to Kalos launching Nov 21st. Enhanced outfit collecting and design confirmed. (please).

Gen 7! But if Pokemon Z does get announced, I hope they make it in another part of the region with new Pokemon. :)

Last edited:
Pokemon gen 6.5 (Pokemon Z) with 60 brand new pokemon . New areas to explode , New Gym to challenge and .... etc .

with all the retro thingies going on recently, (rerelease of RBY on VC, Generations) i think it's going to be a remake of Fire Red and Leaf Green. :p

If they have Z version, I wonder if it'll be like the 3rd games used to be or if it'll be like Black 2 and White 2, having two for the 3rd one.....I probably could've worded that a bit better haha.

I so hope it's a new main series game...if nothing else, to give VG life to Zygarde's formes and Magiana/Magearna (or whatever it is). But...I'm setting my expectations low as I've been burned many times by these announcements. Nonetheless, I am still hoping for awesomely amazing exciting news!

I'm betting on a Pokemon Go release date, some more info on Pokken (maybe another fighter?), and maybe a new main game announcement at the end of the direct since it's about damn time. Also maybe some more light shed onto what Magearna is about.

Wasn't sure whether I should have posted this on the annoucements page, or in the VG section, LOL! Best have someone remove the thread here, otherwise there's two threads. That said, I'm excited to know what main series game is going to be announced for the 6th gen. Is it the common speculated Pokémon Z, XYZ or Rainbow Z? Anything is possible now!

Pokemon gen 6.5 (Pokemon Z) with 60 brand new pokemon . New areas to explode , New Gym to challenge and ... etc .

I hope that they will include Cross dressing I remember in My Pokémon Y ( I Liked Yvaltal ) that I reset my game because there was no Cross-Dressing option

I really, really hope it's a Z-esque game. Still set in Kalos, but exploring more places that weren't available before. A bunch of new Pokemon would make my day. The Lumiose Ghost girl also really needs to be explained.

Come on GameFreak! You can do it! Give us the next main series game(s)! It's now or ne... later, I guess... but still, be brave! We're counting on you.

Hmm, being the bad guys for once could be interesting...

Sorry Ha Ha Ha , typing wrong word . I mean ''New areas to explore '' :p

I hope that they will include Cross dressing I remember in My Pokémon Y ( I Liked Yvaltal ) that I reset my game because there was no Cross-Dressing option

Some cloths for Cross dressing will be awesome . I'm want more customization too .

I think it'll be a reminder of the 20th anniversary and a review of the games to come, with a tiny Z teaser to make us all go nuts wanting more info only to have to painfully continue to wait until E3.

Back