Ancient Origins [8/15, aka Bandit Ring]

I've never been a big fan of Mega Ampharos' long hair... er, long wool. But I have to admit, that Spirit Link looks really good.

There is already a fairy type Ralts, if they make another it means we're likely to have 2 in Ancient Origins.

(Disclaimer: I haven't read any other comments about deck ideas)

GUYS! M Ampharos IS Broken! (in a way). Just think about this:

-NO weakness with special energy.
-100% Paralysis pair's up with item lock... Hmmm now I need to find a card that can be set up in 1 turn and provide item lock... Ooops I forgot about vileplume >.<

Once this guy's set up with vileplume he's unstoppable! Always cards of this "kind" were... The only thing needed is mega turbo(s) and it CAN be powered up in turn 1...

You know... I'm just saying....

we sure she isn't praying to lord helix?

joking joking, but I must say the artwork. But where is she? Looks like a final stage from a final fantasy game...

(Disclaimer: I haven't read any other comments about deck ideas)

GUYS! M Ampharos IS Broken! (in a way). Just think about this:

-NO weakness with special energy.
-100% Paralysis pair's up with item lock... Hmmm now I need to find a card that can be set up in 1 turn and provide item lock... Ooops I forgot about vileplume >.<

Once this guy's set up with vileplume he's unstoppable! Always cards of this "kind" were... The only thing needed is mega turbo(s) and it CAN be powered up in turn 1...

You know... I'm just saying....

It'll probably be a fun deck, but that's a lot of cards to have in your hand turn 1...Vileplume/Ampharos isn't the worst idea, though I'll probably gravitate more towards Togekiss.

@Gruffling Actually, that promo Ralts is a pre-reprint of the Ralts in this set...
anyway... Yeah, that was expected... I'm more curious if Cottonee and Whimsicott will be Fairy too...
Also, I'm inclined to think there's going to be an AT Gardevoir...

this is gonna be an unbalanced card imo 170 K.os some exs and paralysis for the cost of 30 to yourself rough seas clears that up qt leat 50 would be more balanced mega amphoros is gonna broken imo

@Gruffling Actually, that promo Ralts is a pre-reprint of the Ralts in this set...
anyway... Yeah, that was expected... I'm more curious if Cottonee and Whimsicott will be Fairy too...
Also, I'm inclined to think there's going to be an AT Gardevoir...

Oh I didn't know that. I didn't know they did pre-prints.

Back