• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back. Have Garchomp EX and other FAs.

RE: H: BC EXs W: Holo Energy

I have 3 emolgas. None of the other trainers up for trade right now though. Im interested in your Flygon BC holo set. Somehow iv'e managed to acquire all the cards from boundaries crossed except for him. Also I would be interested the RH skyla(s). I can provide replacements need be.

How would my
3x Emolga DRX
1 Rayquaza EX promo
Skyla

Your:
Skyla RH
Flygon Holo (set)
3 RH Juniper BW

Would something along those lines work for you?

exdarkrai01 said:
I have 3 emolgas. None of the other trainers up for trade right now though. Im interested in your Flygon BC holo set. Somehow iv'e managed to acquire all the cards from boundaries crossed except for him. Also I would be interested the RH skyla(s). I can provide replacements need be.

How would my
3x Emolga DRX
1 Rayquaza EX promo
Skyla

Your:
Skyla RH
Flygon Holo (set)
3 RH Juniper BW

Would something along those lines work for you?

I wouldn't need Skyla's to replace the RH, but I would need some Junipers to replace the RH ones. Would you do this?

Your:
3x Emolga DRX
Rayquaza EX promo
2x Juniper (any set)

My:
Skyla RH
Flygon Holo (set)
2x RH Juniper BW

Also, the Rayquaza is the Black & White one? Not any of the older Rayquaza ex's? Let me know or counter offer.

exdarkrai01 said:
That would work for me if you could throw in the RH bouffalant DRE

I'm a little hesitant to trade Bouffalant's, since I don't have that many, sorry (I'll try to remember to take that off my list). Any other cards you can find as a throw in?

Also, is there no way you could trade the Terrakion EX(s) for what I have? I'm more interested in those then Rayquaza.

Im mainly just interested in the RH form. I would replace your RH with 2 non rh if that would work for you. There just isn't a whole lot out there right now that i would be interested in for terrakion EX. Sorry man. If I come up with something worth that though that i really want, ill CYL first.

exdarkrai01 said:
Im mainly just interested in the RH form. I would replace your RH with 2 non rh if that would work for you. There just isn't a whole lot out there right now that i would be interested in for terrakion EX. Sorry man. If I come up with something worth that though that i really want, ill CYL first.

Sorry for the late reply, I could do it if you gave me the 2 RH ones. The trade is this, correct?

My:
Flygon BC (non promo) (near mint)
Bouffalant DRX RH (a little played)
Skyla RH (played condition)
2 Juniper BW RH (played condition)

Your:
Rayquaza EX Promo (BW47, correct? It's tournament legal?)
3 Emolga DRX
2 Juniper (any set)
2 Bouffalant DRX

Are you still interested in them being played? And what is the condition of your cards?

near mint or higher. What is your definition of played? Like used in a deck but they look fine played or they belonged to a junior and constantly used without sleeves played?

exdarkrai01 said:
near mint or higher. What is your definition of played? Like used in a deck but they look fine played or they belonged to a junior and constantly used without sleeves played?

The Bouffalant is very minor, probably closer to near mint then played. The supporters have plenty of wear and specs on them. You can't really see anything through the sleeve or at a glance, but you can definitely tell they've been heavily played if you try and look for them. I would definitely not call them near mint.

Machamp the Champion said:
exdarkrai01 said:

The Bouffalant is very minor, probably closer to near mint then played. The supporters have plenty of wear and specs on them. You can't really see anything through the sleeve or at a glance, but you can definitely tell they've been heavily played if you try and look for them. I would definitely not call them near mint.
I think i'm gonna have to pass man i'm really only want pack fresh cards.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
My x4 League Promo DCE (the ones you want)
Your: Celebi EX FA if it's mint

I think i'm gonna pass on that one man

RE: Want Trop Beach and FA Skyla!

I have a Tropical Beach English from Worlds 2012. I am from Europe (Portugal) though. I'm interested in Landorus EX and Mewtrwo EX FA (not necessarily saying that that's my offer).

I would call that a fair value as long as its mint and english. My value on Landorus EX is 30-35 and my value on Mewtwo EX FA is 40-45. What were you thinking for the beach

Since I am not that interested in Mewtwo EX FA, maybe 2x Landorus EX for my Tropical Beach and something else (like one of my EXs or even Cheren FA)?

I could do 2 Landorus for the Beach and Cheren FA. Would you be willing to send me a photo of the beach? Lets take it to pm to finalize though

Back