PS3 or Xbox360?

well most of my friends hav a xbox or wii and i hav a wii already but i hav always been a play station fan as well as a sony fan so i would go for ps3 for free web and blue ray awesome= PS3

It depends on the games that you like, The PS3 has more "serious" titles. While the 360's are more "fun". I enjoy the PS3 more because I like games with more of an edge to them.

Unless you really, REALLY are looking for an exclusive (Which pretty much narrows it down to either Halo or Fable) you might as well stick with a PS3. All around, it's much more price-effective, lasts longer, and has numerous advantages that the X-Box 360 lacks. See, I might be tempted to say I'm split between the two, until you realize that the cheapest X-Box (Clocking in at around $200) lacks a built in hard drive, any Blu-Ray support, or even wireless internet. Now, paying for internet is one thing, but the inability to connect to the internet is intolerable. Oh, and I guess another deciding factor is that it has over fifty precent failure rates. Even if you were to pay extra, you still lack the wireless internet and Blu-Ray functions. Plus, playing over the internet on the PS3 is free.

So, what I'm really getting at here, is that both systems are inferior to the Virtual Boy. You are foolish for even asking this question. Now go out and enjoy such games as "Water World" or that weird Shin Megami Tensei spin-off.

And to all Kinect fans...

I couldn't type that with a straight face.

@Setzer (Harry): Blu-Ray capability is unimportant to 80% of gamers looking into an Xbox-360 or PS3, and the new 4GB Slim model (that happens to clock in at $200) does happen to include built-in Wi-Fi.

XBOX 360 IS FOR GAMERS.
PS3 IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WATCH MORE THEN PLAY.

Anyway 360. Interent choice between free and pay with great speed. It's never the xbox its the players internet. Much better community and way more exculsive games. Plus you get add-ons and more frequent updates. Mechanism is 10x better. This is from someone who had PS 1,2&3 but we got rid of them early.

If you listen to this blu-ray stuff it actaully means you need a good TV because if its bad you are not getting what you asked for.

Xbox 360 definitely because it has better graphics otherwise you have to have a cord and a bunch of crap just for the PS3 to have better graphics. The $60 is worth it because you get a bunch of more things that you can do with the XBL that the PN (playstation Network). The only reason why the PN is free is because they put no money into the network and Xbox has so much more stuff! While PS3 has blu ray well Xbox has Netflix and can download a lot more unlike the PS3.

It's all opinion based. I got an xbox because better graphics and more people at school play it. Also, because I'll be getting a ps3 next year as a family gift.

@HarryPotter; The xbox360 slim fixes the problems. The main problem was RROD, and the slim got rid of that. Also, the 360 is cheaper and live is better then PSN.

@Jthproductionz

You mean that one HDMI cable? It can't be that complicated. Nothing beats Metal Gear Solid 4 and Killzone 2 graphics. xbox is the best if you want to play Mass Effect 1.;) (which I do)

As i said i haven't tried out an Xbox, but they both have there faults i heard about the red rig of death, but my PS3 just had the yellow light of death, hopefully it can be fixed so as much as there are pros there are also cons for both.

Same goes with the PS3 slim. Did they get a better CD drive for the xbox? My Halo edition is so loud!

They are both very Good Systems.They are basically the leaders of this generation of consoles along with the 3DS.However there are some differences.
You make what you can out of what is the better,personally,I think it is hilarious to see others fight over which is better.

^How is the XBox menu confusing? It has titles and everything; it's actually really easy, particularly if you get used to it a bit.
Luigibuster8989 said:
They are basically the leaders of this generation of consoles along with the 3DS.
Except... the 3DS isn't a console.

Back