Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Beedrill has been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! It was shown in the latest issue of CoroCoro magazine, which hasn’t had an exclusive piece of Pokemon news in at least a year. The set will release in Japan on June 16th. It will then release internationally as a special set this fall.
Beedrill – Grass – HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Kakuna
[C][C] Adverse Stinger: 30+ damage. If you don’t have any cards in your hand, this attack does 120 more damage and your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned and Paralyzed.
[G][G] Pierce: 110 damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance...

Continue reading...

RogueMike95

Aspiring Trainer
So for a DCE cost and stage 2 build, you roll dice on Paralysis holding or be a worse version of Hisuian Arcanine?

Yeah no. Even Veluza isn’t that obnoxious.

koala cub

they/them
im probably beating a dead horse but i really think stage 2 single prizers have failed to catch up to the powercreep that double prizers have, and even the strong basic single prizers

i can't recall the last time a stage 2 single prizer was viable as an attacker

Clam

Almost decent
I really like the radical beedrills that just KO the opponent's Pokemon if certain conditions are met. The ones that just do 'good damage for low energy' or 'special effects' are so boring. I love me some absolutely radical and wacky Beedrill Pokemon that aren't that good but zany and rouge.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's not completely unserviceable. With a DTE attached, Adverse Stinger will do exactly 280 damage going into your opponent's turn. Don't sleep on automatic paralysis, either, as most decks run few to no ways to cure it. Arcanine decks are already good at dumping their hands, and while Beedrill suffers from being a Stage 2, we have Arven to search out Rare Candy as well as helpful Tools like Cleansing Gloves, Exp. Share, or Defiance Band.

"Bad but rad," indeed.
Beedrill-Skwovet-Spiritomb-Radiant Sneasler could be a fun little deck.
Radiant Venusaur is basically required for a deck like this. You need the extra draw power far more than the extra poison damage.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
It's not completely unserviceable. With a DTE attached, Adverse Stinger will do exactly 280 damage going into your opponent's turn. Don't sleep on automatic paralysis, either, as most decks run few to no ways to cure it. Arcanine decks are already good at dumping their hands, and while Beedrill suffers from being a Stage 2, we have Arven to search out Rare Candy as well as helpful Tools like Cleansing Gloves, Exp. Share, or Defiance Band.

"Bad but rad," indeed.

Radiant Venusaur is basically required for a deck like this. You need the extra draw power far more than the extra poison damage.
Would you not run Bibarel to also Combo with Skwovet? You could easily Bibarel the turn after and gain an extra card over Venusaur.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Would you not run Bibarel to also Combo with Skwovet? You could easily Bibarel the turn after and gain an extra card over Venusaur.
Venusaur is less clunky and is easier to get into play.