“Cyber Judge” and “Wild Force” Set Names Trademarked for the TCG!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Two new trademarks have been filed by Pokemon: Cyber Judge (サイバージャッジ) and Wild Force (ワイルドフォース). They’re under the same terms as trademarks consistently used for set names in the past.

Cyber-Judge-Pokemon-TCG-e1680543975642-200x48.jpg

Wild-Force-Pokemon-TCG-e1680543960997-200x51.jpg

These sets sound like they will feature Paradox Pokemon, perhaps Iron Valiant and Roaring Moon. Both Pokemon are the “big bads” of the Paradox Pokemon. Each have the highest base stats of the Paradox Pokemon, are version exclusives, separated from the other Paradox Pokemon in the Pokedex, and they’re the highest level Pokemon both Professors use on their teams. They’re also based on Mega Evolutions: Mega Gardevoir & Mega Gallade and Mega Salamence.

Iron-Valiant-200x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Since we're on the topic, I gave Pokemon a pass on Ultra Beasts - they were goofy, but I guess the rest of Alola was so freaking good it was fine to accept a couple of wild-looking Pokemon that were explicitly written to be otherworldly. But Mecha Pokemon just don't do it for me.

Since we're on the topic, I gave Pokemon a pass on Ultra Beasts - they were goofy, but I guess the rest of Alola was so freaking good it was fine to accept a couple of wild-looking Pokemon that were explicitly written to be otherworldly. But Mecha Pokemon just don't do it for me.

The only Mechas I like are Domphan and Gardevoir, the rest feel like the same Pokemons with just a Metal cover

The only Ancients I dislikes are Jigglypufff and Mismagius, I just can take seriously the first one and the second one its barely different

"Wild Force" reminds me of Power Rangers lol
Came to post this, it was one of my favorite seasons. In fact, in the last set I made, I added quite a few Power Rangers references that I knew no one would ever catch onto:

S41xNHV.png

Wasn't able to fit a Wild Force reference in there, but I probably could have, it's a generic enough phrase that it could have worked just about anywhere.

Anyway cool sets, I'm predicting Iron Valiant ex to be god tier.

Back