Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Gamestop has informed their employees the Dragonite promotion for Silver Tempest is currently delayed. The cards will be shipped “soon” to stores. The holdup is likely due to shipping delays associated with the holidays. Based on the timing of the announcement, it’s possible stores could start receiving the cards next week.
Unlike previous promotions, the official documentation for this giveaway is “no purchase is necessary.” There is also no mention of purchasing $15 worth of Pokemon product. Instead, employees are encouraged to promote sales of Scarlet & Violet to their customers.
Note however that individual stores could still choose to give away the cards at their own discretion, despite Gamestop’s official documentation.
We should have a photo of the card next week, so stay tuned!

Gamestop-Dragonite-Promo-300x170.jpg

Continue reading...

Polaris

Free giveaway? That's neat, I guess. GameStop logo still really ugly lol. Also, is that just Silver Tempest art with Lugia removed in the background? Just curious.

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Free giveaway? That's neat, I guess. GameStop logo still really ugly lol. Also, is that just Silver Tempest art with Lugia removed in the background? Just curious.
As the comment seid they don't have any offical card image yet.
It's a mock-up. ;)

•FlamingRedDeoxys•

Psychic Type Expert
Fun thing I’d like to add, but it seems we’ve got the Dragonite here in Canada. It turns out to be GameStop promoed. Not sure if that will differ between Canadian and US GameStops however. Figured I’d place a comparison piece here as well- wasn’t fortunate enough to get a GameStop stamped Hisuian Zoroark when it was happening.

Attachments

• 37F4DCE3-E1F0-4AEF-B834-843A90D454F5.jpeg
    37F4DCE3-E1F0-4AEF-B834-843A90D454F5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 202F465D-A0ED-48AA-83B6-AFB92484EE50.jpeg
    202F465D-A0ED-48AA-83B6-AFB92484EE50.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23

DeadlyCupid

Aspiring Trainer
Fun thing I’d like to add, but it seems we’ve got the Dragonite here in Canada. It turns out to be GameStop promoed. Not sure if that will differ between Canadian and US GameStops however. Figured I’d place a comparison piece here as well- wasn’t fortunate enough to get a GameStop stamped Hisuian Zoroark when it was happening.
Which province are you at?