steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Hisuian Sneasler V, Ponyta, and Rapidash will be featured in S10P Space Juggler! The set will release, alongside S10D Time Gazer, on April 8th, with many of the featured cards expected to be in our May set, Astral Radiance. A big thanks goes to JustInBasil for translations!
Hisuian Sneasler V – Darkness – HP190
Basic Pokemon
[.] Poison Claws: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[D][C] Dire Claw: 80x damage. This attack does 80 damage for each Special Condition affecting your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
When your Pokemon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 0

Ponyta – Fire – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[R] Flame...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Sneasler is slightly worse than salazzle, but, with dark patch and butterfree, it's getting to the 240+30 damage from its attack. Toxicroaks+choice belt for those one shots?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
H. Sneasler V - when do expect a Hisuian Sneasel? That alone confirms its TCG appearance. Although, we're at SWSH10 rn, and no Glastrier and Spectrier cards released yet, before I even mentioned regular Caly. Anyways, onto Sneasler. Payable atk cost, capable of KOing Pokemon Vs, getting a special condition is a problem. I don't want to rely a stage 2 to give me 3 special conditions in one setting. I need a Trainer card, or even better, a doable ability to make it work. Again, no problem on the atk cost, since Moltres and Dark Patch will do the work. 3 Geodudes
Ponyta/Rapidash - forget it. 2/2

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I said this because there's a possibility that we might not get Rare Candy reprinted before September in English. That hurts the playability of Sneasler. Weepinbel gives you 2, but only 2. I need more than that.

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
I said this because there's a possibility that we might not get Rare Candy reprinted before September in English. That hurts the playability of Sneasler. Weepinbel gives you 2, but only 2. I need more than that.
If we don’t get rare candy post rotation then I will eat 69 arceus vstar cards to breakfast and upload it to virbank city fb group

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
this is a more low maintence zalasle as dark patch and raihan is better than being 2stage 1 with special energies

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Hmmm...

Despite getting reprinted in japan via Start deck 100?

Other than that, you can do better than this, players. The rapidash won't scratch the powerhouse cards...

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
H. Sneasler V - when do expect a Hisuian Sneasel? That alone confirms its TCG appearance. Although, we're at SWSH10 rn, and no Glastrier and Spectrier cards released yet, before I even mentioned regular Caly. Anyways, onto Sneasler. Payable atk cost, capable of KOing Pokemon Vs, getting a special condition is a problem. I don't want to rely a stage 2 to give me 3 special conditions in one setting. I need a Trainer card, or even better, a doable ability to make it work. Again, no problem on the atk cost, since Moltres and Dark Patch will do the work. 3 Geodudes
Ponyta/Rapidash - forget it. 2/2
Butterfree (FST) can be instant using caterpie and metapod from base swsh and searched via turffield. And can be reset in one turn with net.

Polaris

Butterfree (FST) can be instant using caterpie and metapod from base swsh and searched via turffield. And can be reset in one turn with net.
Yeah, Butterfree gives you basically everything you want. But my main issue is that it’s HP is too low; you can cape, but then you’re not killing Arceus V-Star and Arceus V-Star always kills you if you use choice band. And it’s more work for less payoff. It’s at least a fun and interesting card though.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, Butterfree gives you basically everything you want. But my main issue is that it’s HP is too low; you can cape, but then you’re not killing Arceus V-Star and Arceus V-Star always kills you if you use choice band. And it’s more work for less payoff. It’s at least a fun and interesting card though.
With Choice Belt you could actually KO an Arceus VStar - assuming one of the status conditions is poison, that one tick adds up to a perfect 280.

Polaris

With Choice Belt you could actually KO an Arceus VStar - assuming one of the status conditions is poison, that one tick adds up to a perfect 280.
True, I was trying to say that if you do use the choice belt to kill Arceus V-Star, Arceus V-Star KOs you back because you can’t use Cape of Toughness to protect yourself. And unlike Sneasler’s attack, Arceus actually powers up another attacker while Sneasler needs to put in a decent amount of effort just to get the attack off. This is why it’ll be a fun card with fun games but probably not a significant card.

Mimikyu

Aspiring Trainer
Hisuian Sneasler V is great! We've got Weepinbell's ability to Burn/Poison, and Yell Horn to Confuse (Sneasler has free retreat so it can't easily avoid the Yell Horn). So with an ability and an item card, I can stack 3 special conditions and do 240 damage + 20 Burn + 10 Poison + confuse the enemy. Sounds good to me. XD