flariados

Aspiring Trainer
Cresselia caps out at 120 damage in Standard, but odds are that won't be met unless you build your deck around it. In most cases you're only moving 2-4 damage counters.

Switch Cart is basically Switch Raft that works for any deck, and is just flat out better than Switch and Switch Raft for that matter (outside of extremely niche decks that use cards like the above Cresselia or I suppose Charizard VStar though you could always just immediately Magma Basin to set up the damage again). I like it, because while Switch has always been a useful card, it has never really been overpowered and the extra benefit from this is more than fair.

Edit: Did Switch Cart always say basic on here? Definitely hits the potential as VMAX and Vstars gain the most from healing, as everything below is pretty easy to OHKO (even VMAXs and Vstars aren't safe from that). This pretty much means it's mostly only going to matter in the tankier basic V decks like Blissey V. In Expanded it will see more use with Tag Teams like Mew3 and ADP.
Sounds like you're still stuck in the previous standard format.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Sounds like you're still stuck in the previous standard format.
What's that supposed to mean?

If your comment is regarding the easy OHKO's, Mew VMAX and Single Strike (all variants) still OHKO relatively easily, as does Ice Rider and Malamar, with the only meta standard deck that doesn't have OHKO potential being Arceus Duraludon and Durant.

If your comment is about me referring to Tag Teams, I play both standard and expanded.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Cresselia caps out at 120 damage in Standard, but odds are that won't be met unless you build your deck around it. In most cases you're only moving 2-4 damage counters.

Switch Cart is basically Switch Raft that works for any deck, and is just flat out better than Switch and Switch Raft for that matter (outside of extremely niche decks that use cards like the above Cresselia or I suppose Charizard VStar though you could always just immediately Magma Basin to set up the damage again). I like it, because while Switch has always been a useful card, it has never really been overpowered and the extra benefit from this is more than fair.

Edit: Did Switch Cart always say basic on here? Definitely hits the potential as VMAX and Vstars gain the most from healing, as everything below is pretty easy to OHKO (even VMAXs and Vstars aren't safe from that). This pretty much means it's mostly only going to matter in the tankier basic V decks like Blissey V. In Expanded it will see more use with Tag Teams like Mew3 and ADP.
The power in Cresselia is the 120 SNIPE, and it isn't even blocked by bench barrier.

Cresselia has a niche, especially in expanded where you can use the dusknoir + weavile + klefki + magma base combo from old unown decks to snipe 120 every turn.

I think that would be better than what Nyora suggested with wishiwashi but it's impressive that that connection was made regardless. That wishiwashi was off my radar for sure. It's a shame you can't use it on the same turn you play it or else you would be able to get infinite damage that way—much simpler than weavile.
Heh, 4 Cowardice Wishiwashi, Team Magma Base, and Rainbow Energy lets goooo

Nyora

A Cat
The power in Cresselia is the 120 SNIPE, and it isn't even blocked by bench barrier.

Cresselia has a niche, especially in expanded where you can use the dusknoir + weavile + klefki + magma base combo from old unown decks to snipe 120 every turn.

I think that would be better than what Nyora suggested with wishiwashi but it's impressive that that connection was made regardless. That wishiwashi was off my radar for sure. It's a shame you can't use it on the same turn you play it or else you would be able to get infinite damage that way—much simpler than weavile.
I only remember it because this attack is almost the same as Plasmagic Rotom, which someone at my league built for a meme because he liked Wishiwashi. I don't think either combo is even near viable enough to consider running this. On my suggestion, you need 4 Wishiwashi down, Magma base, and backup stuff so you can hit your max. On Unown damage method, you need a stage 2, a stage 1, klefki, and magma base. Both are way too much to ask to do 120 snipe a turn. Additionally, both decks basically need Manaphy or some form of ping protection such as Machoke, as they both fold to that fairly quickly. I think Spiritomb would be the best partner for this. Not only can it still work with Magma Base for a couple turns, but it also works with Rainbow Energy and can slap damage on itself. Really though, youd end up just playing Cresselia as a tech attacker. It could help vs some future spread decks, especially if you also play Manaphy, and allows sniping, which can be strong. If you were to focus Cresselia, you could have counts of Wishiwashi in there as well. But I do think you play this with Spritomb either way.

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
The Cresselia art is cool ! Fun attack. But it's a peculiar one. It remembers me that one Wobuffet V card.. with Gritty Comeback. I'll link the card I mean.
That Trainer one is sick. Very useful. So useful that they restricted it to Basics, otherwise that card would change a lot of things 'round Competitive. Mm. Still, super useful !

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3