Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal GameStop will be holding a special code distribution for Legends: Arceus!
If you go to GameStop between February 25th and March 13th, you’ll receive a code to download a Hisuian Growlithe and 20 Feather Balls. You can get the code from the counter for free.

No details were revealed about the Hisuian Growlithe’s stats, but presumably it should have something special about it.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
This is actually sick because it's very hard to get him without Sneasler, which they recognized because he spawns 15 or so levels above everything normal in the Coastlands. Good job, gamestop, ya done a good distribution.

Tvoretz

?
Didn't they try to replace those code cards with an app at some point? Has that been abandoned?

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
This is actually sick because it's very hard to get him without Sneasler, which they recognized because he spawns 15 or so levels above everything normal in the Coastlands. Good job, gamestop, ya done a good distribution.
I don't know how people say 'sneasler' without laughing

DreamsOfRlyeh

Aspiring Trainer
No it's not, you just head towards veilstone cape and the first Beautifly that you encounter on your way up the hill, there's a wall that you can literally climb up with just your Wyrdeer.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
No it's not, you just head towards veilstone cape and the first Beautifly that you encounter on your way up the hill, there's a wall that you can literally climb up with just your Wyrdeer.
Yeah, I'm sure all 6.5 million people who've played this game knew to do that. Windbreak stand is locked behind a huge rise in elevation, how the hell are new players supposed to know THAT'S the place Growlithe spawns??

DreamsOfRlyeh

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I'm sure all 6.5 million people who've played this game knew to do that. Windbreak stand is locked behind a huge rise in elevation, how the hell are new players supposed to know THAT'S the place Growlithe spawns??
All it takes is literally just looking at the mountain side, anyone explorative enough would be like "Hell, let me try to climb this *climbs* Ope! Hey look, growlithes!"

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
All it takes is literally just looking at the mountain side, anyone explorative enough would be like "Hell, let me try to climb this *climbs* Ope! Hey look, growlithes!"
Are you intentionally being facetious or are you just thick in the head? How are you not grasping my point? I can't take you seriously at all when every point I make is reduced to 'oh actually everyone can just assume wyrdeer can make it up this very bumpy spot that has a 70 foot drop into the ocean (he can't always do it btw), because I did so that means EVERYONE can get Growlithe before sneasler'
like....just watch MOST playthroughs, 80% of the time they don't even go within 20 feet of the spot you need to climb up...or, if you're a pokemon hater, 50 feet because you have no faith the world is intricate! :)

DreamsOfRlyeh

Aspiring Trainer
Are you intentionally being facetious or are you just thick in the head? How are you not grasping my point? I can't take you seriously at all when every point I make is reduced to 'oh actually everyone can just assume wyrdeer can make it up this very bumpy spot that has a 70 foot drop into the ocean (he can't always do it btw), because I did so that means EVERYONE can get Growlithe before sneasler'
like....just watch MOST playthroughs, 80% of the time they don't even go within 20 feet of the spot you need to climb up...or, if you're a pokemon hater, 50 feet because you have no faith the world is intricate! :)
There you go. But you had to try and be right. Get over yourself.

Attachments

• 20220207_111028.jpg
    20220207_111028.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220207_110927.jpg
    20220207_110927.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220207_110944.jpg
    20220207_110944.jpg
    851.6 KB · Views: 9

Alexeh

Aspiring Trainer
bud u literally have to go where it spawns for a mandatory quest in the game u cant even get sneasler without going there

Astrozambie

Aspiring Trainer
Bro literally me and all six people I know that play this game irl did this just by exploring (which is the point of the game) and found the Growlithes like this.

Also chill.

Don Pianta

Old man
Didn't they try to replace those code cards with an app at some point? Has that been abandoned?
Yep, they abandoned it almost as soon as it was released, remembered it existed two years later and then proceeded to forget about it again a month later. I think there's been four events done with Pokemon Pass, a Shiny Pikachu/Eevee for Let's Go, a Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala in Sun/Moon, a Mewtwo in Sun/Moon and then a Shiny Toxtricity in Sword/Shield that coincided with Shining Fates.