Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As posted a few weeks ago, a new “Pikachu V Box” will release in America and Europe!

Pokmon_TCG_-_Pikachu_V_Box_Right_EN-1314x1200-bd93c0f1-200x183.jpg

SWSH198-Pikachu-V-144x200.jpg

It’ll hit store shelves on March 15th for $19.99.
It’ll include a foil Pikachu V, a jumbo version, four booster packs, and a PTCGO code card. It’ll also include a foil version of Mimikyu from Darkness Ablaze (#81), which was originally a non-holo. Presumably it’ll be printed on galaxy holofoil paper like most promos.
The English version of Pikachu V was first revealed in PTCGO a few weeks ago. It comes from Japan’s Start Deck...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2022/01/pikachu-v-box-revealed-includes-mimikyu-promo"]Continue reading...

Last edited:

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
We need to campaign for a new law that says tpci cannot make more than 2 Pikachu promos within 365 days of each other. that way 20% of all collection boxes won't just be another unplayably bad lightning type card...
I will vote against that law since I am pro Pika clan xD

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
So we're almost confirming that various Starter Deck 100 cards are going to get strewn around boxes? This isn't even an exciting card and the "unique" Mimikyu just seems like a haymaker way of trying to increase the value.