Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now know all the secret rares that can be found in the “Start Deck 100” decks! The decks release in Japan today.

Pikachu-V-415-151x200.jpg

#415 Pikachu V

Granbull-V-1-142x200.jpg

#416 Granbull V

417-Zamazenta-V-160x200.jpg

#417 Zamazenta V

Barry-142x200.jpg

#418 Barry

Marnie-419-143x200.jpg

#419 Marnie’s Pride

420-Galarian-Articuno-V-150x200.jpg

#420 Galarian Articuno V

Galarian-Zapdos-V-174x200.jpg

#421 Galarian Zapdos V...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
So if I understand correctly, you buy an unlabeled deck that can randomly contain any of 101 decks?
On one hand that's very cool for new players, on the other trying to open specific new cards is like buying an overpriced booster with 99% chaff.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
The Zamazenta, Granbull, and Pikachu (the regular one was confirmed as a promo) will be in Brilliant Stars, that's for sure.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
imagine how tired we are

One day the sets will be more secret rares than sets.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Saw Neon Cactus opening a box of these. Really lame. Are the VMAX not even textured? lol.

The reverse holo is also random and kinda ugly.

I guess for all of the flaws of English, you have these ridiculous products in Japan. Good for players I suppose but why stuff 8 secret rares in there. Limiting Eeveelution VMAX to 3000 each was also incredibly stupid. What was the point of doing that?

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
Saw Neon Cactus opening a box of these. Really lame. Are the VMAX not even textured? lol.

The reverse holo is also random and kinda ugly.

I guess for all of the flaws of English, you have these ridiculous products in Japan. Good for players I suppose but why stuff 8 secret rares in there. Limiting Eeveelution VMAX to 3000 each was also incredibly stupid. What was the point of doing that?
It's a product for mostly newer players, and if you only care about what they look like, then it isn't for you. You shouldn't complain

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
Nah, I will. The TCG is gambling. Until they stop marketing to kids, I will complain.
Alright dude, I even go so far as to call myself a kid. Pokémon is a game to me, not money. I could not care less about the money. Interesting opinions...

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Super annoying if that reverse Mew is only available in the secret deck omg I hope it won't be too expensive for us Mew collectors ;_;

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Gold Zacian and Zamazenta from Base SwSh also weren't shiny. I'm pretty sure the Pokemon V purposefully aren't shiny because that would devalue any Shiny they get in a shiny vault
Like Ranger64 said above, it's likely because the birds are shiny locked in the game (like Zacian and Zamazenta). Zacian and Zamazenta are getting Shiny V's at the exact same time as they are getting a shiny distribution.