Flygonite

Meta/budget player
View attachment 16254

And yes, also Shining Fates. Japan does it frequently as well. It's part of the reason the marks exist in the first place. Also, if staying synced with Japan weren't part of the plan we wouldn't have started with D.
That's a reprint, not a new card like the ones in this block would be.

Shining Fates and Champions Path are explicitly reprint sets, and reprint sets are a whole different beast from main sets that would include cards like this. I don't know why you guys are splitting hairs like this when it's fairly possible the cards are printed withing the F block for the Western TCG.

I mean, look at Japan. They still have legal Triple Acceleration Energy and keep designing mons around it while we don't.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer

Shining Fates and Champions Path are explicitly reprint sets, and reprint sets are a whole different beast from main sets that would include cards like this. I don't know why you guys are splitting hairs like this when it's fairly possible the cards are printed withing the F block for the Western TCG.

I mean, look at Japan. They still have legal Triple Acceleration Energy and keep designing mons around it while we don't.
Then there wouldn't be a point in the marks in the first place, or at the very least we would have started with A if synced legality weren't a goal.

Also, nobody has said that anything is impossible except you, which is what people are taking issue with. You're free to have your opinion on the subject, but saying that it's "literally impossible" that the set could have mixed legality based on absolutely nothing but your own feelings and then criticizing people for disagreeing is a bit obnoxious. We won't know for sure until we see the cards printed, so unless you have a definitive reason why it's impossible, we have to wait.

Also, examples on that last part please. TCE rotates there in January, so it seems likely that you're suffering confirmation bias.

LycanTheToucan

Forever trapped in the Lost Zone
Then there wouldn't be a point in the marks in the first place, or at the very least we would have started with A if synced legality weren't a goal.

Also, nobody has said that anything is impossible except you, which is what people are taking issue with. You're free to have your opinion on the subject, but saying that it's "literally impossible" that the set could have mixed legality based on absolutely nothing but your own feelings and then criticizing people for disagreeing is a bit obnoxious. We won't know for sure until we see the cards printed, so unless you have a definitive reason why it's impossible, we have to wait.

Also, examples on that last part please. TCE rotates there in January, so it seems likely that you're suffering confirmation bias.
It just doesn't make sense where these cards are gonna go since so far any cards of a different block in a new set have been reprints and it's shown clearly that vmaxes in Brilliant Stars will be F block because of Kingler. So having "confirmation" of Mimikyu Vmax in Brilliant Stars but then it being E block is just beyond strange

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

Then look at Sordward and Shielbert from Battle Styles. Not a reprint, but a new card with the D mark in an otherwise E set. Shining Fates might be a majority reprint set, but it still contains new cards. 31/56 of the regular Pokemon, and 5/7 of the regular Trainer cards from Shining Fates are new. These cards were printed at the end of the D block, yet still retained their D marking. I highly doubt that they'll change their markings, unless they do it in Japanese as well, like we saw with Crushing Hammer in the 100 Start Decks thing.

Also apart from the Trainers, the majority of the cards in Champion's Path are new (43/49 Pokemon), not reprinted. Eldegoss is the only reprinted V for example. So I'd call them special sets not reprint sets.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
It just doesn't make sense where these cards are gonna go since so far any cards of a different block in a new set have been reprints and it's shown clearly that vmaxes in Brilliant Stars will be F block because of Kingler. So having "confirmation" of Mimikyu Vmax in Brilliant Stars but then it being E block is just beyond strange
On top of the above completely debunking your argument, Kingler VMAX is F-Block in Japan so I don't know what you're getting at with that one.

LycanTheToucan

Forever trapped in the Lost Zone
On top of the above completely debunking your argument, Kingler VMAX is F-Block in Japan so I don't know what you're getting at with that one.
? I said that because kingler is F block why would Mimikyu (another vmax) be E block

Red-EyesHydreigon

Aspiring Trainer
There seems to be some confusion about why these are E block. It’s as simple as this: sets released in 2021 are block E, and sets in 2022 are block F. Japan typically rotates in January, so makes a bit more sense there.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
There seems to be some confusion about why these are E block. It’s as simple as this: sets released in 2021 are block E, and sets in 2022 are block F. Japan typically rotates in January, so makes a bit more sense there.
No, it's not confusion over that. It's debate over which block they'll be internationally. One person believes they'll all be changed and we'll essentially go back to how things were before regulation marks, and others believe it'll remain consistent with Japan.

Red-EyesHydreigon

Aspiring Trainer
No, it's not confusion over that. It's debate over which block they'll be internationally. One person believes they'll all be changed and we'll essentially go back to how things were before regulation marks, and others believe it'll remain consistent with Japan.
Oh gotcha. I would be very surprised if we get these as F cards. The goal is for the rest of the world to eventually be caught up with Japan’s release schedule, right?