Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has released a photo of the Celebrations Ultra-Premium Collection, revealing the metal Pikachu and Charizard cards! We also see real versions of the gold Pikachu V and Poke Ball promos.

Metal-Charizard-Pikachu-Celebrations-200x170.jpg

Metal Charizard and Pikachu

Gold-Pikachu-Poke-Ball-200x165.jpg

Gold Pikachu V and Poke Ball

Celebrations-Ultra-Premium-Collection-Components_01-200x145.jpg

Celebrations Ultra-Premium Collection

The product was previously revealed:

Pokémon TCG: Celebrations Ultra–Premium Collection
Product Contents: Two commemorative metal cards featuring Base Set Pikachu and Base Set Charizard, one special gold version of Pikachu V, one special gold version of Poké Ball, a Charizard and Pikachu enamel pin, one anniversary–themed...

Continue reading...

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't seen anything Celebrations TCG-related on the Canadian Pokemon Center site. A little baffled.

dom

Aspiring Trainer
have any sites in the uk actually put these up for pre order at any point ?

I'm signed up for email alerts from the moment the pages went live & had nothing.

Whitefinch

IG: rotomcollector

I'm signed up for email alerts from the moment the pages went live & had nothing.

You should have had emails from Chaos Cards, their Celebrations stock went live yesterday around 2pm. I happened to be on my phone when they came through so I managed to get an ETB but everything sold out within minutes.

I wasn't signed up for email alerts on Magic Madhouse but all of their Celebrations items say "out of stock", so it looks like they've already sold their allocation.

PlaySkape Games still has Dragapult Prime Collection Boxes in stock at time of writing, if you want one.

magikarp ex

wouldn't you like to know.....

Smyths had them up for a while too, all sold out now. Apparently some WHSmiths stores were already selling some bits

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't seen anything Celebrations TCG-related on the Canadian Pokemon Center site. A little baffled.
I'm not sure if it's the same for the Canadian site but the US Pokemon Center put up preorders for Celebrations products about a month ago and they sold out the day-of (with some ETB restocks showing up a little while later). That said, AFAIK the only products that popped up for preorder on PC were the Pikachu V-Union box, the Collector's Chest, and the PC-exclusive ETB with no sign of the Premium Collection anywhere.