ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
It seems to be £4~ per extra item in the box.

So 5 boosters is £20, £8 for the two promos, £4 for the jumbo and £4 for the pin, makes about £36.
And that easily beats the upwards of $200 that you would have to pay anywhere else!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
So no release in the United States?
As the article says, it will release in both NA and EU, but while the NA version will have 6 boosters, the EU one will have 5 and no coin

You might not see these on shelves anywhere because they'll probably be scalped like crazy, but they're still technically going to be sold in the US

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
As the article says, it will release in both NA and EU, but while the NA version will have 6 boosters, the EU one will have 5 and no coin

You might not see these on shelves anywhere because they'll probably be scalped like crazy, but they're still technically going to be sold in the US
yea sold 3rd party/j

Kozinu

Aspiring Trainer
Has there been any word on where these will be available and when/where to preorder?

This release gives me so much anxiety. Vaporeon has been my favorite since Pokemon initially hit the US. I need one but sure as hell can't afford 3x+ the price from scalpers. x_x