'Eevee Evolution Tins' in September!

Forge002

Aspiring Trainer
I do wonder where the Espeon VMAX promo will turn up. For the love of god it had better make it over to the west.

BugBoyInaButterflyExhibit

Aspiring Trainer
I do wonder where the Espeon VMAX promo will turn up. For the love of god it had better make it over to the west.

Doesn't look like we're getting the special arts of Celebi V and Sandaconda V, so I'm not hopeful. Although, they could easily slip it in the regular set. Let's hope so.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Doesn't look like we're getting the special arts of Celebi V and Sandaconda V, so I'm not hopeful. Although, they could easily slip it in the regular set. Let's hope so.
We will get them somehow. If we don’t get those, we’re never getting Gigantamax Rilaboom and Gigantamax Cinderace.
My guess is we’ll get them in this year’s Ultra Premium Collection.
As for Espeon VMAX, we’ll probably be getting it in the main set since Espeon is not one of the tin Pokémon.
WAIT A MINUTE...
If we’re getting the standard V’s as promos, AND if the VMAX’s were promos in Japan, does THAT mean that we may get those evolution lines as promos, in which case...
Well, let me lay out the math first. We have 8 Eeveelution VMAXs, Dracozolt VMAX (probably?), the two preconstructed deck VMAXs, and 2 revealed VMAXs from the SWSH7b-c. That would leave two VMAXs to be revealed in SWSH7b-c, one in each... that is only two VMAXs per set, less than the usual three. Removing the Kanto Eeveelutions would fix that.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
We will get them somehow. If we don’t get those, we’re never getting Gigantamax Rilaboom and Gigantamax Cinderace.
My guess is we’ll get them in this year’s Ultra Premium Collection.
As for Espeon VMAX, we’ll probably be getting it in the main set since Espeon is not one of the tin Pokémon.
WAIT A MINUTE...
If we’re getting the standard V’s as promos, AND if the VMAX’s were promos in Japan, does THAT mean that we may get those evolution lines as promos, in which case...
Well, let me lay out the math first. We have 8 Eeveelution VMAXs, Dracozolt VMAX (probably?), the two preconstructed deck VMAXs, and 2 revealed VMAXs from the SWSH7b-c. That would leave two VMAXs to be revealed in SWSH7b-c, one in each... that is only two VMAXs per set, less than the usual three. Removing the Kanto Eeveelutions would fix that.
I don't think so. Kanto Eevee VMAXs will still in the set. The regular Vs were cut but not them.
Although, where's the wide version of the tins? There's 2 versions of tins, the wide one where we could see the whole artwork and promo no. of the card and this one.

I don't think so. Kanto Eevee VMAXs will still in the set. The regular Vs were cut but not them.
Although, where's the wide version of the tins? There's 2 versions of tins, the wide one where we could see the whole artwork and promo no. of the card and this one.
I think the normal tins and the wide tins are separate now. We got Empoleon and Tyranitar as wide tins and Mew, Lucario and Galarian Slowbro as normal tins.
Actually, we may actually get these Eeveelutions as normal cards as well! Every normal sized tin since 2019 has used either promos from products released earlier that year, or cards ripped directly out of ordinary expansions. The 2019 Walmart tins had the Eeveelution GX promos, which had been released in special boxes, the 2020 Walmart promos had different V Box promos, and the spring 2021 normal tins had cards from Darkness Ablaze and Champions Path.

Last edited:

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Be nice :( Artists worked hard on these.
Granted, I could have been more constructive, and I can appreciate that a lot of effort goes into making one of these cards, but no amount of effort will, or should, shield you from criticism, especially when you're being payed for it

I really like the card art design on the Eeveelution Vs. I was DEFINITELY not a big fan of how the Sinnoh Eeveelution VMAXs came out, but I think the Umbreon VMAX is simply ASTOUNDING. In the end it all comes down to personal preferences, and as Senor said, the artists worked hard on these.

SenorChinocano

Aspiring Trainer
Granted, I could have been more constructive, and I can appreciate that a lot of effort goes into making one of these cards, but no amount of effort will, or should, shield you from criticism, especially when you're being payed for it
Unless it's the best they could do at the time for this product with regards to their deadlines and the pay they're receiving, at which point it really isn't any artist's fault for not being Yoshitaka Amano in a profit driven company that's faltering from customer demand and likely taking it out on the little guys. Applaud all effort I would say. Besides, most real artists already wish their work could be better, therefore criticism would be redundant.