TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Flash: Expansion!

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
I've had this set unfinished for a while, so I decided to finally complete it! Introducing All Star Battles, focused on popular characters from the franchise! :D

https://sta.sh/2mza89mmnbo?edit=1

Wow!!! Amazing job on this :eek: I really like the set, so cool!!
A few things stick out for me:
1) I think Radiant Chamber should be a Stadium
2) in some of the artwork, I feel like you can zoom in on the Pokemon a little more (like Chesnaught and Dragonite)
3) Wallace's Finale - what do you do with the Item cards you search??

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Wow!!! Amazing job on this :eek: I really like the set, so cool!!
A few things stick out for me:
1) I think Radiant Chamber should be a Stadium
2) in some of the artwork, I feel like you can zoom in on the Pokemon a little more (like Chesnaught and Dragonite)
3) Wallace's Finale - what do you do with the Item cards you search??
1) I think all locations should be able to be considered living people
2) That one was kinda on purpose (also partly because the art wasn't bigger than that)
3) Nothing. You just search for them

Kidding on 1) and 3) hehe, thanks for catching those mistakes! I'll fix them at some point soon! :D

All-Stars_Creator

Aspiring Trainer
Question. How do you make this many sets/cards of this high quality at such a high pace, and are your skills up for hire?

Or at least give a mastercalss or something. Really amazing work.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Question. How do you make this many sets/cards of this high quality at such a high pace, and are your skills up for hire?

Or at least give a mastercalss or something. Really amazing work.
Thank you for the kind words! Lots of practice and a want to not do uni-work is what pushes me to make the cards at the pace I do ahaha, and I am unfortunately not up for hire :p

However I'd recommend the TCG Faking Discord if you're interested (and not already in it hehe)! Lots of the fakers are in there, and there's pretty much always people able to help! :D

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Introducing MAX Clash and the Pixie Power Miniset!

MAX Clash is my way of featuring Gigantamax and Dynamax Pokemon, without creating any new mechanics, and the Pixie Power Miniset is a miniset centered around a Tag Team featuring Xerneas, Mimikyu, and Alolan Ninetales, as well as healing and Energy movement!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
While waiting for Legends Arceus to drop some spoilers, so I can finish some cards for my next set, I decided to finish the Darkness Power miniset I had been working on, which introduces Galarian Teddiursa and Galarian Ursaring :D

Check them out here or in the OP!