'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Anyone else think its past due for a new eveeloution? I'm still waiting for a fighting-type and ghost-type :D

Legends#23

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone else think its past due for a new eveeloution? I'm still waiting for a fighting-type and ghost-type :D
I feel like they saved one for Legends Arceus to form a trio with Leafeon and Glaceon but this one went extinct for some reason they will explain in game.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I feel like they saved one for Legends Arceus to form a trio with Leafeon and Glaceon but this one went extinct for some reason they will explain in game.
A Ghost type one, then? ;)
I feel like "extinct" wouldn't be the right word, and it doesn't seem LIKELY, but the idea makes sense and COULD possibly happen.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer

It feels overdue because they introduce them on even generations. They might just be done with them for good.

I highly doubt that Legends will introduce any new Pokemon. It's a single-player only spin-off/$60 tech demo to show off future plans. I'm also expecting it to have no more than 200 available Pokemon.

Legends#23

Aspiring Trainer
It feels overdue because they introduce them on even generations. They might just be done with them for good.

I highly doubt that Legends will introduce any new Pokemon. It's a single-player only spin-off/$60 tech demo to show off future plans. I'm also expecting it to have no more than 200 available Pokemon.
could be though I dont really feel like Legends is a spin off? This game is going to be compared to Botw so that makes me think they will want to put effort into it. but who knows

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
could be though I dont really feel like Legends is a spin off? This game is going to be compared to Botw so that makes me think they will want to put effort into it. but who knows
High effort doesn't preclude it from being a spinoff. At least to me, a Pokemon game without multiplayer can't be considered a true core series game.

Also, you are going to be massively disappointed if you're expecting BotW. BotW took over 6 years to develop with a larger team. Legends won't even come close.

This is off-topic though. To get back on topic, I hope we see the return of Energy Evolution in this set.