'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Y'know what? I'm not a huge eeveelution guy, but I dig it. I like when stuff is "complete" like that. Good marks on them for making a full set of the Eevees all at once.

onkel_morten

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Please, give us an Energy Evolution Eeevee V that can evolve into the VMAXes by attaching energy!

The Fish

0.o
If the VMAX decks are Single vs Rapid themed, I wonder if that means Gengar V is Darkness-type.
I initially thought Intelleon VMAX would be single strike as it only needs 1 bullet to KO things, but idk. I guess the Rapid Strike label would look weird on Gengar, but then again the Rapid Strike on Intelleon would just blend in, since the entire card is blue...either way, HYPE FOR THE LIZARD WITH A GUN

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
YES. YES, YES YES! Y E S.
I'm so unbelievably excited for this and here's why.
1. We might get more good Eeveelution cards! They usually always suck.
2. The OG trio didn't get GXs in sun and moon sets but rather promos and that sucked. Now we're actually getting the OG trio as ultra rares in sets!
3. Leafeon and Glaceon are getting another chance to be good and I'm EXCITED.
4. Sylveon also gets another chance to be good after its awful GX.
5. We're FINALLY GETTING GALAR STARTER Gmaxes. AND the final 4 remaining Gmaxes, too!
I really hope this is the 25th anniversary set. They would severely benefit from it bc people ADORE eeveelutions so if they wanted to, they could do a product for every single one and STILL make money.

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
YES. YES, YES YES! Y E S.
I'm so unbelievably excited for this and here's why.
1. We might get more good Eeveelution cards! They usually always suck.
2. The OG trio didn't get GXs in sun and moon sets but rather promos and that sucked. Now we're actually getting the OG trio as ultra rares in sets!
3. Leafeon and Glaceon are getting another chance to be good and I'm EXCITED.
4. Sylveon also gets another chance to be good after its awful GX.
5. We're FINALLY GETTING GALAR STARTER Gmaxes. AND the final 4 remaining Gmaxes, too!
I really hope this is the 25th anniversary set. They would severely benefit from it bc people ADORE eeveelutions so if they wanted to, they could do a product for every single one and STILL make money.
Sylveon Control was not a bad deck.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Why nobody notice that this is the first time we got a Gengar card in the TCG that represents its Poison typing? Ariados got its first time card as a Poison type. Poison type are Dark in the TCG

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Very exciting we're finally getting Gengar-VMAX to go with Allister <3 AND as a Dark type, it's funny how Gengar has never technically been Poison in the TCG until now haha

Also hoping that Inteleon's Gigantamax form finally getting a card means that Rillaboom and Cinderace will see Gigantamax Promos soon too (or hopefully be in a main set so we get sick Alternate Arts of them too AAAAAA)

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Watch them turn Eevee Heroes into our 25th TCG Anniversary set.
I could see that.

OR
TPCi spreads out all of the Eeveelution cards among two different sets and Promos. Because keeping everything nice and together seems to be difficult for them sometimes.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Also hoping that Inteleon's Gigantamax form finally getting a card means that Rillaboom and Cinderace will see Gigantamax Promos soon too (or hopefully be in a main set so we get sick Alternate Arts of them too AAAAAA)
We know they're coming already from the booster box promotion.