'Shiny Star V' Announced for November, Plus Blastoise and Venusaur VMAX!

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
All those suckers buying and selling Legendary Heartbeat missed out on the real moneymaker :smugsunglassesemojiface:

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Thing is, Ultra Shiny was released after Ultra Prism, giving us more Shiny Pokemon to collect.

I don't think this will be in out Champion's Path since it'll mean only 3 sets worth of V cards. Maybe 2021 would be better for us to get more. I'm thinking from a Greedy Pokemon Executive.

Johnny2316

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just glad that Venusaur and Blastoise are getting some attention. Venusaur is actually my favorite of the three, and I think it and Blastoise really deserves this.

Galar Aviad

Aspiring Trainer
So now we know what's gonna be in next year's holiday set.
They let everyone know about the set right after the preorders have closed. Ha ha
Thankfully, I've managed to secure 3 boxes.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Oh no, I’m going to start saving now and then when any pre orders for a special set go live I’m going to order an elite trainer box or maybe two. I was hoping the shiny set would be charizard free to get rid of scalpers but still excited for when it comes to English none the less. :D

softsoph

Aspiring Trainer
I wish they didn't add that stupid Charizard to it.. This will probably the most desirable Charizard bait card yet.

I just don't get it because like yeah the Charizards attract attention, but they're really overdoing it now in this cheap stupid way. It feels like there's been a whole flurry of random chase zard cards lately.

I'm going to order a few boxes of this when the pre-orders are up because I really want some shiny cards but like I'm almost considering not doing it because the crazy Poketubers and "investors" will spark a fudging craze about this set. The easiest thing to do as a collector in cases like this is to just not care and look forward to sets that won't have this cacophony of scalpers, flippers, mass buyers, YouTubers and shitty Instagram "influencers"