Collecting Feedback on Base Set bought at estate sale

Rocket Johnson

Aspiring Trainer
I know very little about Pokeon and came across a few first run set for sale through an estate auction. I plan on getting any of the cards in very good to great condition graded. Which cards would you suggest based off of the pictures. I dont have the set in hand till next week.

Link to pictures
https://imgur.com/a/Katm7cL
jUBGB2K

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I don't really think I can judge any of them from the pictures you sent. I mean, they all look alright from the front but if there's any you're especially considering do you think you could show some up-close pictures of the front and back? That'd help a lot.

Rocket Johnson

Aspiring Trainer
I don't really think I can judge any of them from the pictures you sent. I mean, they all look alright from the front but if there's any you're especially considering do you think you could show some up-close pictures of the front and back? That'd help a lot.

I get that cards in hand later this week. I dont know if there are any worth getting graded. I know nothing about the cards. Do i have anything that could be worth something?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I get that cards in hand later this week. I dont know if there are any worth getting graded. I know nothing about the cards. Do i have anything that could be worth something?

Off hand, yes, there should be a good few cards there that have some potential value to them. Pretty much any of the holofoils are going to have some value to them, I'd pay extra attention to the:

-Base Set Blastoise.
-Base Set Venusaur
-Dark Charizard
-Blaine's Arcanine
-Neo Typhlosion
-Fossil Dragonite
-Japanese Ho-Oh and Lugia.
-1st edition Charmander,

Those are probably the most interesting ones off hand but I'm sure I missed a few.

Rocket Johnson

Aspiring Trainer
Off hand, yes, there should be a good few cards there that have some potential value to them. Pretty much any of the holofoils are going to have some value to them, I'd pay extra attention to the:

-Base Set Blastoise.
-Base Set Venusaur
-Dark Charizard
-Blaine's Arcanine
-Neo Typhlosion
-Fossil Dragonite
-Japanese Ho-Oh and Lugia.
-1st edition Charmander,

Those are probably the most interesting ones off hand but I'm sure I missed a few.
Thank you.