Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic
After a long stand-off between the remaining ships, Sceptile finally decided to take his shot at the distressed Shaymin. "I'll take me one thousand gold pieces and be done with it." said Sceptile, thinking of the reward for firing second.
##FIRE: K8
Sceptile's shot blasted through the hull of Shaymin's ship with a loud crackle. She began to take on some serious water. If any of the other captains could have seen through the fog, they would have gotten a view of Shaymin, running back and forth with a bucket to keep his ship afloat.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
##FIRE: K9
And with his final shot, Cacturne has slain the last Shaymin. That's right, no more Shaymins. You've hunted them all to extinction :(

The Last Shaymin has been sunk.
Username: The Last Shaymin
Team: Team 3
Ship: Marauder (Size 3)
Ability 1: Black Market - Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker to receive a random Item or sum of gold.
Ability 2: Privatize - Whenever you sink another ship, you salvage all its cargo.
Gold: 4750
Items:
Grapeshot - Post “##FIRE GRAPESHOT: coordinates” in the thread during the Day to use.
A canvas bag of several regular cannonballs, Grapeshot spreads out when fired for an area-of-effect. When this shot lands, there's a decent chance to damage the coordinates on either side of where the shot landed perpendicular to the direction the shot was fired.

Jar o' Dirt - Activates automatically.
Whenever another player targets your ship with an Ability, this Item negates all effects of that Ability done to your ship.

Spiced Rum - Activates automatically.
If you acquire this Item by sinking another players ship, you can't take any actions until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Current Coordinates: K7, K8, K9 (Your ship is facing North.)
Current Damage: [X][X][X]

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Crew, ready the cannons! Double time, daylight's running out!

##FIRE: K3

##FIRE: D2

...I mean I didn't expect two shots, but well done, men!

(sorry not sorry for that :p)

Mora

Don't Panic
Crew, ready the cannons! Double time, daylight's running out!

##FIRE: K3

##FIRE: D2

...I mean I didn't expect two shots, but well done, men!

(sorry not sorry for that :p)

Ninetales watched with anticipation as the twin, cast-iron bowling balls arched through the sky, disappearing behind the fog. For a long time, nothing could be heard aside from the water's gentle lapping upon the hull of the ship. And then, two measly plops, one after the other.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Night 10

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT June 18th.

Updates:
Important updates. First though, we're still doing Night Shot, so PM me with where you want to shoot. Also note the map has shrunk yet again. There is a twist coming tomorrow that could very well make this be the final Night Phase, so I would keep that in mind when figuring out what to buy tonight. Like this post so that I know you've read that part. That is a critical piece of information I want you all to have.
???'s Scout Ability was activated.
bbninjas used ##FIRE: K7. The Last Shaymin was hit!The Last Shaymin used ##FIRE: D6. It hit water.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK used ##FIRE: K8. The Last Shaymin was hit!
Blakers used ##FIRE: K6. It hit water.bbninjas used ##FIRE: K9. The Last Shaymin was sunk!Ephemera used ##FIRE: K3. It hit water.Ephemera used ##FIRE: D2. It hit water.bbninjas fired first and received 2500 gold.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK fired second (sorta) and received 1000 gold.

You may:
  • PM me with commands for Night-specific Abilities or Items.
  • PM me to purchase Items and Abilities from the Bazaar
  • Communicate with your team in your team’s conversation.
  • Trade Items or gold with players on your team in your team’s conversation. Both parties must agree, and you must also tag me in the trade.
You may not:
  • Post in this thread during the Night Phase.
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).

Bazaar

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. I will post a log of purchases / commands at the end of the phase. This log will reveal which Items / Abilities were bought as well as any commands made during the Night Phase, but not by who. If you make any invalid commands, you will be informed promptly.

Items:
Javelin - 8500 gold
A missile with a sophisticated guidance system. Your shot is guaranteed to hit the targeted player. This shot will not reveal players on the grid-map. You may only use one Javelin per game.

Octillery Shell - 3200 gold
This cannonball is not affected by the target’s Items or Abilities. You may fire this cannonball anywhere on the map, even if you have an Ability that limits your range. (No Octillery were harmed in the manufacture of this Item.)

Thundershot - 10,000 gold
Any ship you hit with this cannonball can't use the ##FIRE command until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Row-Row-Row Your Boat - 4800 gold
You may move your ship during the Day Phase. You can't fire during the Day Phase you use this Item.

Fire Barrel - 4160 gold
Deploys a Fire Barrel directly behind your ship. The Fire Barrel is an Environmental Hazard. In between every Phase, the Fire Barrel will drift to another nearby coordinate.

Item Swapper - 10,000 gold
Switches your inventory with the targeted player. You can't use this Item if this is the only Item in your inventory.

Spare Planks & Twine - 7500 gold (1 available)
???

Spyglass - 3000 gold
Privately see the details of any coordinate.

Purchasable Abilities:
Black Market - 5500 gold (1 available)
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker to receive a random Item or sum of gold.

Cannon Salvo - 5000 gold
You may only acquire this Ability if you discard an Ability that allows you to fire two times per day. You may now fire three times per day.

Full Broadside - 12,000 gold
Your regular shot becomes Octillery Shell. You have the Octillery Shell Item in your inventory for reference, but you do not need it to fire. Use the command “##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: coordinates” to fire.

Heavy Shot - 12,000 gold (1 available)
You may only shoot within a 4-coordinate radius of your ship. Your regular shot becomes Grapeshot.

Nuclear Reactor - 6000 gold (1 available)
If your ship is destroyed, Nuclear fallout damages every ship within a 2 point radius.

Privatize - 3000 gold (1 available)
Whenever you sink another ship, you salvage all its cargo

Ricochet - 7200 gold (1 available)
Any shots that successfully hit you have a chance to bounce harmlessly off the ship.

Wartime Inventory - 8000 gold
You may fire twice per Day Phase. You cannot store any Items or gold.

Flavor does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Day 11

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT June 20th.

You may:
  • Shoot other players.
  • Shoot your teammates.
  • Choose to not shoot at all.
You may not:
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Trade Items with your Teammates.
Notes:
  • Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
  • Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
  • You may not have more than two Abilities, 50k gold, or 10 Items at any given time.
Activity log:
??? bought Row Row Row your Boat
??? used Black Market, and received a sum of gold.
??? bought Thundershot.
No one used their shot :(

Mora

Don't Panic
The YPPY (You-Person-Person-You) rule is now in effect. You have to wait until at least two other players have posted a command since your last command before you are allowed to post again.
  • Updates from me do not count as posts in this regard.
  • You may only take one action per post. You can’t fire and use an Item, for example.
  • Some of your Item descriptions might change for balance purposes during this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.