Collecting Value of these cards?

Ekaj Yenoorlum

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I've recently found my old pokemon card collection and were, wondering if any would be worth something. I've searched on Ebay and it looks like some may have some value. Is this the right place to ask? If so i'll post them.

Mora

Don't Panic
None of the cards in poor condition are going to be worth anything. Also the first Rayquaza, the Milotic ex, and the second Metagross ex are fake. The Charizard with the gold border is probably worth a little something.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Like @Mora said, anything in poor condition is basically moot. Luckily, it seems you kept a few things in good enough condition-namely the ex Power Keepers and Stormfront charizards, which can be worth a decent bit. Azelf Lv. X, if in good condition, is also one of the higher-valued level X cards out there. Anything in good condition do a good bit of research on TCGPlayer. And please sleeve your cards if you haven't already. Hope this helps.

Ekaj Yenoorlum

Aspiring Trainer
None of the cards in poor condition are going to be worth anything. Also the first Rayquaza, the Milotic ex, and the second Metagross ex are fake. The Charizard with the gold border is probably worth a little something.
Interesting, how could you tell they were fake?
Like @Mora said, anything in poor condition is basically moot. Luckily, it seems you kept a few things in good enough condition-namely the ex Power Keepers and Stormfront charizards, which can be worth a decent bit. Azelf Lv. X, if in good condition, is also one of the higher-valued level X cards out there. Anything in good condition do a good bit of research on TCGPlayer. And please sleeve your cards if you haven't already. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info, how do you recommend I go about trying to sell them?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Thanks for the info, how do you recommend I go about trying to sell them?
That I'm not sure-I've never sold cards myself. I think you might be able to create a TCGPlayer account to sell there, so I might look there if I were you. Honestly, if I had some of the funds, I'd be interested in those Charizards, because I am JEALOUS of those two I mentioned, lol. But alas-I think your best bet like I said would probably be TCGPlayer or ebay, if all else fails. Again I am NOT at all an expert, I'm sure others could help on pointing you in the right direction.

Mora

Don't Panic
Interesting, how could you tell they were fake?

The energy symbols and the font is off. It's very fortunate you have two of the same card, one fake and one legit. Put the Metagross side by side, you'll see what I'm talking about. Particularly the HP and Collection numbers. I have a little experience in faking (for fun, not for exploitation), and those are always hard to get just right.

Ekaj Yenoorlum

Aspiring Trainer
The energy symbols and the font is off. It's very fortunate you have two of the same card, one fake and one legit. Put the Metagross side by side, you'll see what I'm talking about. Particularly the HP and Collection numbers. I have a little experience in faking (for fun, not for exploitation), and those are always hard to get just right.
Interesting. thanks for the info!
That I'm not sure-I've never sold cards myself. I think you might be able to create a TCGPlayer account to sell there, so I might look there if I were you. Honestly, if I had some of the funds, I'd be interested in those Charizards, because I am JEALOUS of those two I mentioned, lol. But alas-I think your best bet like I said would probably be TCGPlayer or ebay, if all else fails. Again I am NOT at all an expert, I'm sure others could help on pointing you in the right direction.
Yeah i'm having a look on TCGPlayer, thanks!

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Also, the fake cards you mentioned are missing the accent over the "e" in "Pokemon". This is usually a dead giveaway for fakes.
Those Charizards are def worth something - try selling them!
Websites like serebii.net or bulbapedia have scans of real cards, so always compare them to what you have.
I sell my cards on eBay (link in my YouTube channel)

Most importantly, take care of your cards and sleeve them!

Ekaj Yenoorlum

Aspiring Trainer
Also, the fake cards you mentioned are missing the accent over the "e" in "Pokemon". This is usually a dead giveaway for fakes.
Those Charizards are def worth something - try selling them!
Websites like serebii.net or bulbapedia have scans of real cards, so always compare them to what you have.
I sell my cards on eBay (link in my YouTube channel)

Most importantly, take care of your cards and sleeve them!
Thanks for the reply. When selling, what methods do you use to find the value of the cards you're selling? I've been looking however the prices that I'm seeing have been fluctuating a great deal.