Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
A ship with two cannons is too dangerous to be left alone. Take this!

##FIRE THUNDERSHOT: N5

Mora

Don't Panic
You hear something in the distance... a rumbling of some kind..? No, maybe it's a horn... but it's very muffled... which direction is it coming from..? The ominous sound persists for several minutes, then stops. A series of light plops can be heard from all around... "In tha wat'r, Cap'n!" your first mate cries. You lean over the side of the ship and see hundreds of fish rise to the surface... they're all dead!

??? has used a Sonar Blast!
AVAST! There be vultures circling the skies above the galleon of that measely shield-bearing bug! They be a bad omen in the desert seas 'n' bad omen here too! I'll be bettin' on me woolly socks - there be somethin' fishy goin' on here!

##FIRE: K16
Cacturne, sensing a trap fires in the opposite direction. Unsurprisingly, his shot misses the damaged vessel and hits water instead. Plop. His companion Ninetales, however, was not intimidated by Falinks' (questionable) gambit and fired directly at the stalled vessel.
A ship with two cannons is too dangerous to be left alone. Take this!

##FIRE THUNDERSHOT: N5
Ninetales's Thundershot pierced Falinks' hull, causing severe damage to his ship's cannons. "That last shot short-circuited our guns, sir! We're sitting ducks out here," relayed one of the trouper Falinks to its leader. "Wha--short circuited!? Arrrgh cannons are made of brass and cast iron! Not wires and electrici--I mean what is this electricity of which you speak--I-I mean... What!!"

Celever may not use the ##FIRE command until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Mora

Don't Panic
Luxray was known not only for his speed, but his patience as well. Speed without restraint is simply rash, and rash gets you killed on the seven seas. No, patience is key, thought Luxray as he watched the day's events unfolded, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. This was it. Since Ninetales crippled the enemy vessel, it didn't matter what risky strategy Falink's pursued. They'd all be at the bottom of the sea when he was through with them.
##FIRE: J5
The cannons flew through the air, striking Falink's ship with the final, fatal blow. This just in, we have actual video footage of the carnage.

Celever has been sunk.
Username: Celever
Team: Team 2
Ship: Man-o-War (Size 5)
Ability 1: Full Broadside – Your regular shot becomes Octillery Shell. You have the Octillery Shell Item in your inventory for reference, but you do not need it to fire. Use the command “##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: coordinates” to fire.
Ability 2: Wartime Inventory - You may fire twice per Day Phase. You cannot store any Items or gold.
Gold: :(
Items:
Octillery Shell – Post “##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: coordinates” in the thread during the Day to use.
This cannonball is not affected by the target’s Items or Abilities. You may fire this cannonball anywhere on the map, even if you have an Ability that limits your range. (No Octillery were harmed in the manufacture of this Item.)

Current Coordinates: J5, K5, L5, M5, N5 (Your ship is facing East.)
Current Damage: [X][X][X][X][X]

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Welp. this fell apart fast. Lmao

I shall make my team mates proud! But also please keep in mind that we all have common enemies in the stronger teams.

So as a fresh restart all by myself I shall shoot on the first possible spot
##FIRE: A1

Mora

Don't Panic
Welp. this fell apart fast. Lmao

I shall make my team mates proud! But also please keep in mind that we all have common enemies in the stronger teams.

So as a fresh restart all by myself I shall shoot on the first possible spot
##FIRE: A1

Your shot hits water.

Excuse the lack of flavor. I'm not going to be at my computer all day, starting now, and I didn't want you guys waiting on me. I'll be back with more flavor than Guy Fieri later tonight.

Mora

Don't Panic
Argh, that troublesome Team 2's wings have been clipped. They certainly won't be bothering us much longer! This is cause for celebration!
##FIRE: F3
Victini's celebratory shot whirled through the air and landed harmlessly in the water. Now that everyone has taken their shot, the overcast sky began to darken, signifying the day was almost done.

##Dayend, anyone?

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Night 5

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 20th.

???'s Scout Ability was activated.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK used ##FIRE:M6. It hit water.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK fired first and received 3000 gold.
The Last Shaymin used ##FIRE: L5. Celever was hit!
The Last Shaymin fired second and received 2000 gold.
??? used Sonar Blast.
bbninjas used ##FIRE: K16. It hit water.
bbninjas fired third and received 1000 gold.
Ephemera used ##FIRE THUNDERSHOT: N5. Celever was hit!
Ephemera fired fourth and received 500 gold.
Blakers used ##FIRE: J5. Celever was sunk!
??? used their Naval Ram Ability.
mirdo used ##FIRE: A1. It hit water.
Alfze used ##FIRE: F3. It hit water.
??? has moved.

You may:
  • PM me with commands for Night-specific Abilities or Items.
  • PM me to purchase Items and Abilities from the Bazaar
  • Communicate with your team in your team’s conversation.
  • Trade Items or gold with players on your team in your team’s conversation. Both parties must agree, and you must also tag me in the trade.
You may not:
  • Post in this thread during the Night Phase.
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).

Bazaar

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. I will post a log of purchases / commands at the end of the phase. This log will reveal which Items / Abilities were bought as well as any commands made during the Night Phase, but not by who. If you make any invalid commands, you will be informed promptly.

Items:

Chain Shot - 3200 gold
Wreaks havoc upon mast and sails. Any ship you hit with this command cannot move with the effect of any Items or Abilities until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Javelin - 8500 gold
A missile with a sophisticated guidance system. Your shot is guaranteed to hit the targeted player. This shot will not reveal players on the grid-map. You may only use one Javelin per game.

Midas Cannonball - 2500 gold
If this cannonball hits a ship, that ship gains 10k gold. If this cannonball hits water, a sunken treasure spawns at that location.

Fog Machine - 7200 gold (1 available)
Summons the Dark Fog Environmental Condition. Things could always be worse, and that includes the fog.

Item Swapper - 10,000 gold (1 available)
Switches your inventory with the targeted player. You can't use this Item if this is your only Item.

Key to the Seal - 3000 gold (1 available Sold out!)
???

Smoke Screen - 7000 (1 available)
Shrouds your ship in a 2-point radius cloud of smoke. The results of any shots that hit smoke screen are not disclosed. Lasts one Day / Night cycle.

Spyglass - 3000 gold
Privately see the details of any coordinate.

Purchasable Abilities:

Full Broadside - 6000 gold (1 available)
Your regular shot becomes Octillery Shell. You have the Octillery Shell Item in your inventory for reference, but you do not need it to fire. Use the command “##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: coordinates” to fire.

Heavy Shot 12,000 gold (1 available)
You may only shoot within a 4-coordinate radius of your ship. Your regular shot becomes Grapeshot.

Magic Missile - 8000 gold (1 available)
Whenever you successfully damage another ship, you steal 1 random Item from that ship.

Observer - 4000 gold
You will be alerted by the Game Maker whenever someone targets you with an Ability.

Port Authority - 5120 gold (1 available)
Once per Night Phase, you may target any player. You will receive detailed information about that player's ship.

Spacious Hold - 4800 gold
All the secret compartments of your ship will be unlocked so you can hold up to 100k gold and 20 items at any time. Doesn't remove the inventory restrictions from Wartime Inventory.

Strongboat - 7500 gold
This ship is unaffected by Environmental Conditions and Hazards.

Wartime Inventory - 10,000 gold (1 available)
You may fire twice per Day Phase. You cannot store any Items or gold.

Flavor does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Day 6

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 23th.

You may:
  • Shoot other players.
  • Shoot your teammates.
  • Choose to not shoot at all.
You may not:
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Shoot more than once (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Trade Items with your Teammates.
Notes:
  • Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
  • Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
  • You may not have more than two Abilities, 50k gold, or 10 Items at any given time.
Activity log:
??? used Black Market and received an Item.
??? bought Key to the Seal.
??? used Black Market and received an Item.
??? gave 1500 gold to their teammate.
??? bought Midas Cannonball.
??? used their Explorer Ability and moved.

Mora

Don't Panic
Let's start off this day the right way

##FIRE: D7

The remaining sailors woke to the Sceptile's cannon at dawn. Off in the distance, Cramorant could be heard shouting obscenities as mass of cast iron fell right through his personal quarters. A few feet to the right, and that shot might have landed right on top of his head!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Well, I guess I should Never trust Pirates. Seeing as Not even a lonely ship will be left by itself...

Dont worry Captain BB. Your Service to Cramorant Kind is noted and i shall do what you couldnt
##FIRE:I10

Status
Not open for further replies.