Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: M15

The gull may have attacked me hull but he didn't destroy my second cannon!

Trust me, it's some galaxybrain strats from us.

And as the sun is setting.

##DAYEND

##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: M15
Falinks shoots their own ship! Falinks' shell hits a Whirlpool!
The gull may have attacked me hull but he didn't destroy my second cannon!

Trust me, it's some galaxybrain strats from us.
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Votes to end the current Day Phase:

1. mirdo
2. Celever

Night 4 begins at 7 votes.

My alerts are not working...

##FIRE: M5

##DAYEND

Ahoy me maties! We shall fire upon Falinks' vessel today in order to weaken them, and then me thinks they 'ave an appointment with the gallows at dawn. *Pirate laugh*

Yet in an unbelievably (un)fortunate coincidence, Sceptile's cannonball miraculously followed the same trajectory through the deck of Falinks' ship that Cramorant's cannonball took only moments ago. Their ship took no additional damage, how bizarre!

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Votes to end the current Day Phase:

1. mirdo
2. Celever
3. Ephemera
4. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Night 4 begins at 7 votes.

Fog Of War Night 4

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 14th.

???’s Scout Ability was activated.
Alfze used ##FIRE GRAPESHOT: R5. NinjaPenguin was hit!
Alfze hired first today and received 3000 gold.
bbninjas used ##FIRE: D4. It hit water.
bbninjas fired second today and received 2000 gold.
Celever used ##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: D13. It hit water.
Celever fired third today and received 1000 gold.
The Last Shaymin used ##FIRE: R7. It hit water.
The Last Shaymin fired fourth today and received 500 gold.
Blakers used ##FIRE: R4. NinjaPenguin was sunk!
Ephemera used ##FIRE: R3. It hit water.mirdo used ##FIRE:M5. Celever was hit! Friendly fire!Celever used ##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: M15. It hit a Whirlpool.
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK used ##FIRE: M5. Celever was hit!

You may:
  • PM me with commands for Night-specific Abilities or Items.
  • PM me to purchase Items and Abilities from the Bazaar
  • Communicate with your team in your team’s conversation.
  • Trade Items or gold with players on your team in your team’s conversation. Both parties must agree, and you must also tag me in the trade.
You may not:
  • Post in this thread during the Night Phase.
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).

Bazaar

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. I will post a log of purchases / commands at the end of the phase. This log will reveal which Items / Abilities were bought as well as any commands made during the Night Phase, but not by who. If you make any invalid commands, you will be informed promptly.

Items:

Chain Shot - 4000 gold
Wreaks havoc upon mast and sails. Any ship you hit with this command cannot move with the effect of any Items or Abilities until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Fog Machine - 9000 gold (1 available)
Summons the Dark Fog Environmental Condition. Things could always be worse, and that includes the fog.

Weather Sponge - 2000 gold
Soaks up all the currently-active Environmental Conditions. (Environmental Conditions have no effect on this Item.)

Lunar Geoswitcher 16,000 gold (1 available)
Switches your location with the targeted player at the beginning of the following Day Phase.

Row, Row, Row Your Boat - 4800 gold
You may move your ship during the Day Phase. You can't fire during the Day Phase you use this Item.

Purified Water - 3200 gold (1 available)
Remove all negative effects on your ship. If there are any Environmental Hazards at your coordinates, those Environmental Hazards are destroyed.

Sack of Grain - 2000 gold (1 available Sold out!)
???

Spyglass - 3000 gold
Privately see the details of any coordinate.

Purchasable Abilities:

Black Market - 7040 gold
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker to receive a random Item or sum of gold.

Hoist the Sail - 6000 gold
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Master with the command ##HOIST THE SAIL. At the beginning of the following Day Phase, you will move to a random coordinate within a 5-point radius of your previous location.

Magic Missile - 10,000 gold (1 available)
Whenever you successfully damage another ship, you steal 1 random Item from that ship.

Naval Ram - 10,400 gold (1 available Sold out!)
Whenever you collide with another ship, if that collision occurs on your bow, you take no damage from the collision and push the colliding ship back such that none of your coordinates are intersecting. Once during the day phase, you may move a random number of coordinates in the direction you are currently facing.

Philosopher's Cannonball - 7500 gold (1 available)
Generate 1000 gold per Day / Night Cycle. Your regular shot becomes Midas Cannonball. You have the Midas Cannonball Item in your inventory for reference, but you do not need it to fire. Use the command “##FIRE MIDAS CANNONBALL: coordinates” to fire.

Port Authority - 6400 gold (1 available)
Once per Night Phase, you may target any player. You will receive detailed information about that player's ship.

Spacious Hold - 6000 gold
All the secret compartments of your ship will be unlocked so you can hold up to 100k gold and 20 items at any time. Doesn't remove the inventory restrictions from Wartime Inventory.

Yellow Fever - 3600 gold (1 available)
During the Night Phase, you may target any player. You will permanently receive one of their Abilities, and they will gain the Yellow Fever Ability in its place.

Flavor does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Because Im a cheeky gull I will drop my stuff on you WHEN EVER I LIKE.
##USE FIRE BARREL

Fog Of War Day 5

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 17th.

You may:
  • Shoot other players.
  • Shoot your teammates.
  • Choose to not shoot at all.
You may not:
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Shoot more than once (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Trade Items with your Teammates.
Notes:
  • Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
  • Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
  • You may not have more than two Abilities, 50k gold, or 10 Items at any given time.
Activity log:
??? bought Sack of Grain.
??? used their Black Market Ability and recieved a sum of gold.
Mirdo deployed a Fire Barrel.
??? used their Black Market Ability and recieved an Item.
??? gave Sonar Blast to their teammate.
??? gave 6000 gold to their teammate.
??? bought Naval Ram and got rid of their Tracking Ability.

Sceptile couldn’t believe it! “Friendly fire? What kind of trickery is this." But there did seem to be a great deal of smoke on the horizon... or... was that just fog... "Only one way to know for sure, I suppose.”
Let's right the wrong from day 4 that happened because my typed stuff didn't save fsr

##FIRE:M6
Shaymin was of the same mind. "I'll fire here! That way if Sceptile misses, I won't! Falink's team was doing quite well, I'll bet they have a ton of gold lying around!
well, theres only one target

##FIRE: L5
Sceptile's shot missed and hit water, while Shaymin's shot landed, and the satisfying sound of Falinks' large oaken masts snapping like twigs could be heard for miles. So extensive was the damage, that a fire broke out below deck, lighting up that section of the vessel for all to see. It appears the ship had sustained a bit of damage on its outer hull prior to engagement. "I thought I heard a fire barrel explode the dawn before. That must have been it!"

Grid Map

gridmap.png

AVAST! There be vultures circling the skies above the galleon of that measely shield-bearing bug! They be a bad omen in the desert seas 'n' bad omen here too! I'll be bettin' on me woolly socks - there be somethin' fishy goin' on here!

##FIRE: K16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back