'Eruption Walker' Japan's Mini-Set for April!

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
That Aggron should have a move that increases damage for each damage counter on it.
It could be more useful

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Unfortunately, Blissey really needs Giant Hearth (or I guess if you really want to go 4 fiery flint) to function properly, so im not too sure about that

Giant Hearth isn't expensive at all... I don't get how you think it isn't budget.

Also wow at that Aggron, it sucks. I thought I wouldn't see the day where an Aggron has the same hp value as an Inteleon. It should probably have 190-200 HP, I mean, Copperajah has 190 AND IS A STAGE 1, while also having a far less clunky attack option.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Giant Hearth isn't expensive at all... I don't get how you think it isn't budget.

Also wow at that Aggron, it sucks. I thought I wouldn't see the day where an Aggron has the same hp value as an Inteleon. It should probably have 190-200 HP, I mean, Copperajah has 190 AND IS A STAGE 1, while also having a far less clunky attack option.
I'm meaning you need one or the other, and you can't really do that with stadiums most of the time.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
That Aggron should have a move that increases damage for each damage counter on it.
It could be more useful

Or heal itself of all damage, so it can re-use its Ability and stay alive forever.

..oh wait, that might be a little broken.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I am overwhelmed by the meh. Strong as the second attack is, there's no good way to accelerate and that discard is terrifying for a stage 2 deck. Also it should have 200-220 HP.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
If you'd really want to accelerate into that Tyranitar - you could. The real question is why.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Pupitar/Tyranitar - Straight up ehh?! 1. Too expensive 2. Even with Karate Belt & Twin Energy its still expensive 3. Diancie will rotate so who cares 4. Using a Stage 2 to fuel a Stage 2 is impractical. 2-3/2-3

ThatUnlimitedProfessor

Aspiring Trainer
I am overwhelmed by the meh. Strong as the second attack is, there's no good way to accelerate and that discard is terrifying for a stage 2 deck. Also it should have 200-220 HP.

Um, Coalossal?

But yes, these stage two attackers are just not on par with basic Vs. This game is back to being the Basic Pokemon game like the EX era.