'Eruption Walker' Japan's Mini-Set for April!

Clam

Almost decent
hmm they seem like fun pokemon to add i hope we get another cool archtype like prisms star though although i think they would release it in the 4th set at least :p

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
This could indicate that they're going back to only one mini-set between main sets, which would reduce set sizes a little (likey to 150-170).

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
So is it "explosive flame walker" as it's named on the japanese website where i can pre order it, or "eruption walker" as it's named in here?

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Once you get past the shiny glamour of new VMAX Pokemon you'll see they are pretty meh. Especially when rotation happens

Nyora

A Cat
Once you get past the shiny glamour of new VMAX Pokemon you'll see they are pretty meh. Especially when rotation happens
I think a LOT of cards look really meh with rotation. But by the time rotation happens, we also have new cards.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Centiskorch V/VMAX - V: Ehh?! Even if you do 180 but its for 2 Welder, its not worth it. VMAX: I kinda love it. If this was a deck, I won't include Fire Crystal or even 1 from this deck. Because it accels on its own after doing damage. 3/4
  • Gardevoir V/VMAX - For tanking, yes. For the specialness of the card, no. I know VMAX had huge HP but they can find ways to OHKO you, especially you are weak to Zacian!!! 3 for 180, not even enough. 3-4/3-4
  • Heat Energy - With Guzma & Hala seen so much play, teching it on a Reshiram & Charizard could increase its survivability. Only 1 in Fire decks since Welder is a thing. 4
  • Old Canned Good - P deck tanking. The discard is fine. Malamar is going to rotate once this came out. 3

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Finally another V with art not by one of the usual 3D artists (not that their art ain't good, but variety you know) :D

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Centiskorch VMAX looks dope!
It could be good with Dragon Majesty Blaziken.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer

I guess you can be in one of two camps, those that liked the power creep, and those that didn't. VMAX's are for the latter, as eventually these tag teams will rotate out.

itsAdoggo

yamperyamperyamper
It seems like VMAX are very similar to Megas, albeit with much more HP, and less powerful attacks.