'Rebel Clash' Prerelease Promos Revealed, Available Early at Retailers

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Nobody is allowed out though and all gaming and card shops should be closed as they’re not essential businesses.

Although it’d be good to know which specific shops are getting them.

Last edited:

Ethan Mooney

Aspiring Trainer
Nobody is allowed out though and all gaming and card shops should be closed as they’re not essential businesses.

Although it’d be good to know which specific shops are getting them.

Should be any shop that was scheduled to have a prerelease. We were excited to be hosting our first one buuuuuut

Nyora

A Cat
First time in awhile the prereleases have not all been amazing, lol. Flapple is baby though uwu

Bantam

Aspiring Trainer
I was really hoping they would throw in something special with this. Probably same cost as the events but no participation packs.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I was really hoping they would throw in something special with this. Probably same cost as the events but no participation packs.
The kits should be ~$5 less than what you'd pay for the event; depending on where you buy them you can probably get up to $10 off.

itsAdoggo

yamperyamperyamper
Compared to what was in SWSH, these are pretty mediocre. And there is nothing wrong with that - this set is going to have some nice balanced sealed gameplay!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Coalossal could be good. Not Malamar-good, but maybe in the ballpark.

I would assume participation packs would come with prerelease purchases, honestly. They come in the kits. Don't see why they wouldn't be given out. Not sure if that'll be a store-by-store decision or decided by TCPI and disseminated, to all... but it really is how it should be.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Wherever you went for prereleases in the past would be the first place to check. Most of those stores likely will still get some, if they're able to do mail/delivery business.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Based on my partial set list, Rebel Clash will be likely adding either Eiscue V or Pincurchin V as the 15th Pokemon V missing, since this set has 15 Vs

Z_dude

Aspiring Trainer
well rillaboom decks just got a confirmed buff and i have a friend who plays it and is really happy cuz now he can 1HKO zacian with a vitality band