Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Okay, roles are going out! Nearly every role has been changed in some form, although some more dramatically than others. I have chosen not to post the updated roles for reasons that will soon become clear.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 0 Begins!
Day 0 ends in 32 hours, on 20:00 Thursday, 28 November (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are currently 7 roles in the unused role pool.

Once you have received your role, like this post to confirm it. Any questions? Please PM me.

It is night, NO PLAYERS MAY POST. If you have an Ability that can be used during Night 0, you may use it tonight. Otherwise, no one uses Abilities.

Important Announcement
The win conditions of this game are NOT traditional due to the small size of the game. Instead of the game ending if mafian(s) reach majority / if all mafian(s) are eliminated, the game will end when there is one person remaining. The faction of whoever remains at the end wins the game. Thus, wincons are:

Innocent: To have a Innocent player alive at the end of the game.
Mafian/Hostile: To be alive at the end of the game.

Role Pool Mechanic
I have decided to include a "role pool". This is just a number of additional role ideas that were not included in the game. Some roles can interact with this role pool. In fact, most of the roles in the role pool will gather much more useful information than the roles that you all started out with.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Also, in case it wasn't clear, alignments were randomly assigned to roles. The role someone got during Night 0 says nothing about their actual alignment.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks everyone for confirming your role as quickly as possible!

During the next 24 hours (overlapping into the start of Day 1), you will have the opportunity to elect another player Mayor by democratic vote. Do this by PRIVATELY messaging me who you want to elect. The elected Mayor will receive some secret, special powers. You cannot vote for yourself.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 1 Begins!
Day 1 ends in 95.5 hours, on 22:00 Monday, 2 December (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are currently 7 roles in the unused role pool.

Majority to lynch if 4 votes.

If you haven't yet PM'd me your vote for Mayor, do so within the next 24 hours.

You may now post. If you have any Abilities that can be used during the day, you may now use them. If you have more than 1 Ability that can be used during this phase, you can use all of them.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D1 Vote Count #1

Ephemera: 1 | Zone Q11 [#30]
scattered mind: 1 | GM Draclord [#31]
TheAquaPiplup: 1 | Ephemera [#33]
Zone Q11: 1 | scattered mind [#34]

No vote: TheAquaPiplup, TeamAqua4Life

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining:
Past vote count: 72 hours remaining
Note: This vote count DOES show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

There has been a tie in the election! Everyone must cast a secondary preference vote via PM so I can organise a tiebreaker.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
So... do we wait here for 70 hours, or do we start something?
What is even an appropriate meta for a Micro Free for All?
Lynch one by one, wait for night actions, poke around?

For starters, I will tell who I voted as Mayor:
I first voted Drac as Mayor, and now I am voting scattered.
Reasons: Aside from avoiding Piplup, whom I have not often played with, there is none.
I may as well throw a dice, and it still wouldn't have made any difference.

Who did you all choose as mayor?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I second this question

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Aqua

Gives me some scummy vibes that you second this question- it’s a question that was asked twice +it’s about the scum team and I can see scum motivated to second this question to appear townie+ You second Zone and Zone did not respond.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I actually voted Piplup for mayor. Reason is that I imagined a Piplup with a cylinder hat and a mustache and it made me giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.