'Alter Genesis,' 'High Class Pack 2019' Sets Announced for Japan!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
This could be good in Archie's. I might play with this when it comes out in november.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Black Kyurem - 1st atk, meh! DCE is rotated and most Special Energy post-rotation isn't anything good so makes this thing relevant. 2nd atk is fine. But good against fire decks since you can OHKO it for a single prized Pokémon. But how do we get the energy? Nagaquag and Welder? Its very awkward to accelrate W energy,that's why W isn't anything good right now. 3 Geodudes

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
This could be an option for non-GX decks, since they get the most value out of that ability. Maybe 2/1 Dedenne/Oricorio with some Cherish Balls. The attacks are stupidly weak for the energy cost, unfortunately.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
1 - Bellossom
2 - Sunkern
3 - Sunflora
4 - Lileep
5 - Cradily
6 - Maractus
7 - Rowlet
8 - Rowlet
9 - Dartrix
10 - Decidueye

Me to myself:
delusion-convince-yourself-gif.gif

Last edited:

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
What???? Why....why not make him a GX? WHY in ANY universe does White Kyurem have a GX but not Kyurem and Black Kyurem??

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Decidueye - I don't know what I feel with this Decidueye. Sniping 80 to the bench on a stage 2 for 2 energy in a format without DCE. Only good in Expanded with the GX. 2-3 Geodudes

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Solgaleo - as a tanking card, its fine. Being a stage 2? Its pretty awkward. The main atk KOs Dedenne and most basic GXs but the atk costs sucks. How do we accelerate M energy to it? Plus, the prevalence of Welder makes M decks see less play because Welder makes Fire decks nuts in any way. Well, Metal types do have things like Metal Core Barrier and Metal Goggles for tanking. But then again, prevalence of Fire decks hinders them. 2-3 Geodudes
  • Sylveon - its fine. 3-4 Geodudes

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
I was about to say Sylveon is nice with Red and Blue supporter but then I remembered the Evosoda effect is for GX only.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
And with Solgaleo's numbering, the Klink line will never make an appearance in the SM era.

F