'Master Battle Set' Featuring New Pikachu and Alola Friends Promos!

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Im happy and sad, I really want that support card it’s so beautiful, I pray for it to come to English

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Ugh, they probably won't unfortunately. These feel exactly like the Here Come Team Rocket and Giovanni's Exile full arts we never got from the end of the XY era. </3

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I dont care if Japan is the main market, it's absolutely bullshit we probably won't get this like so many other products they have...

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
I don't care if Japan is the main market, it's absolutely bullshit we probably won't get this like so many other products they have...

100% agree with you. And yet in some of their interviews, they were saying we focus globally and to value fan interests. That Giovanni briefcase I really wanted, would have been the perfect way to store bulk but instead, we got cheap version large kick standing box XY Premium collection box that had most of the content kinda useless for the collector and only increased shipping cost to deliver.

And now this and honestly, I'm not a player, collect cards for the most part only but that leather storage box and overall premium black theme I really like does seem like very well built. I'm afraid we will get an alternative offer of Ultra Pro low-end quality offered. But hopefully I'm wrong and they partner with Decktutor and do real Premium quality.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Yep, we 1000% wont get these in English. This is one of those times where you are fully and completely aware it will only ever be Japanese Release only. And i guess we cant complain...

This generation has given us far more Japanese special items and products converted to English than ever before.

SupStar

Aspiring Trainer
Looks excellent but I like the worlds dice set better... I gotta find those online... are they on sale yet?

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Yep, we 1000% wont get these in English. This is one of those times where you are fully and completely aware it will only ever be Japanese Release only. And i guess we cant complain...

This generation has given us far more Japanese special items and products converted to English than ever before.
We can’t expect everything to get an English version can’t we?

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK PIKACHU SHOULD BE AN ISLAND GUARDIAN? He destroyed MEWTWO in Detective Pikachu. He finally got a card showing that he is a true deity.