'Hidden Fates,' Special Set Releasing in America This August!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Those dice! These boxes get better and better, I can't wait to pick up one or two of these.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
The dice match the amazingness of the card. Also the vibrant colors are so nice to see on that black background.

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
$50 for ten packs AND the stained glass card AND all the normal ETB extras? That's actually a pretty good deal!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Am I the only one that would rather pull that cool secret full art rather than giving it away to pretty much everyone?

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
From the picture, these have the lousy clear top-loader sleeves... a shame they don't have the better black side-loader sleeves, I'd consider the charizard/birds one if they did!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
The artwork is beautiful but that just all it is!!! Personally, I rather prefer Decktutor XL binder for a few strong reasons:
1) The cover is really strong, will prevent cards for being bent or damaged, the only thing is that I don't like is plain black color, I would love to see really cool artworks.
2) Pocket pages can be taken out and organized however the collector wants. Pretty sure people who do collect TCG will understand how long it takes to take large amount single cards out and then back to the binder.
3) Pocket pages are really well made, once you put single sleeved or no sleeved cards it will hold card very tight inside, even after Harlem shake cards won't come out from binder pages. This is the main reason why I buy Decktutor binders and similar quality can be found on very few binders.
4) Can hold 40 pages of 4x12 pocket pages, I really wish Pokemon company made a binder with previous Decktutor pros and made 6x12 pocket page binder that could hold at least 40 pages.

As much I love this binder artwork I just can't get over the quality some other binders offer. I suppose these binders are made for kids who take some of their cards and go to kindergarten.

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
OMG, I live close to a warehouse specializing in cards, and I was able to strike a deal to get the MewMew Pin Cases this Friday. I'll be sending them to get graded since selling the singles before release date is a no no. I might actually be the first the get these graded and I'm so stoked. If the full setlist is not up by Friday, I'll try to provide scans of all the pulls.