Discussion More Mewtwo & Mew

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
Hello everyone.
I am just curious as to what you all are testing with Mewtwo & Mew Tag Team GX. I am currently testing a Mewtwo Dark box. Is everyone just testing previous versions of meta decks with Mewtwo in them or is anyone trying out some cool new concepts?

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Hello everyone.
I am just curious as to what you all are testing with Mewtwo & Mew Tag Team GX. I am currently testing a Mewtwo Dark box. Is everyone just testing previous versions of meta decks with Mewtwo in them or is anyone trying out some cool new concepts?
Holy little Sammy Chung! Dark box? I'd be interested in seeing how you run that one.
As you might be suspecting, this card has given players another chance to rethink Night March. Every Night March player I know is running 2 of them, but not entirely eliminating Mew EX. I'm dying to find out if it's being used in Malamar/Necrozma and will let you know if I find anything on it.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Holy little Sammy Chung! Dark box? I'd be interested in seeing how you run that one.
As you might be suspecting, this card has given players another chance to rethink Night March. Every Night March player I know is running 2 of them, but not entirely eliminating Mew EX. I'm dying to find out if it's being used in Malamar/Necrozma and will let you know if I find anything on it.
If people are seriously testing out mew mew with night march they apparently dont know how to read

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
I meant more of how people are playing it in Standard format. I am playing dark box because of the access to Dangerous Drill and the ability to use Zor-ninja as well and Mega Sableye and Tyranitar's attacks. You can also use Incineror to get rid of special energy.