PokeBeach’s June 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Panzerolas

Aspiring Trainer
i guess i deserve the disconnect when i was ahead and the huge bricks in the other games for playing a bad deck lolol and in the last game i waisted my only guzma because im dumb and forgot i didnt had energy to attack.. which costed me the game. oh well.. good luck in top 4

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Using the results posted and the bracket, go ahead and continue to play until completion. For everyone else outside of the Top 8 I'm working on the prizing info to send out— and you know how that tends to go once I get it out.

PrairieDoc21

Professor
Advanced Member
Finals: @ProfPineTCG won 2-1 against @Kashvinder Mann. Truly, a great series with two of the best decks in the format trading blows. Great way to end the tournament. Thank you for a great match and best of luck in all your tournaments, online and in person, in the future. Woo!

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Congratulations to everyone. I'm going to be working on things now that I'm back home from a long, long trip.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
I really don't want to ask it so much, but it's been a month now...
When are we going to hear more about the 'replacement' for these tournaments? I really need to know if my subscription here is still worth it or not...

PrairieDoc21

Professor
Advanced Member
This is my first time in the prize pool. Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the store credit? Going to need to order some Unified Minds cards, ha.

Audiofreak19

Aspiring Trainer
Congrats. It will take a long time. I am still waiting for my credit from the April tournament. Normally it doesn’t take this long. Normally it’s only a month.

Panzerolas

Aspiring Trainer
congrats @ProfPineTCG , care to share your list?

i played a QuagNaga list, which never failed until the top 8 where i horribly set up in 2 of the games. In hindsight, would have prefered a Judge over the erika's, since a lot of the time i was not able to use it for a good value. Pokegear makes the deck brick so much less, unless you fail two in a row ahahah. Guzma won me a lot of games when people don't expect Guzma in QuagNaga.

**** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ****

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 1 Onix LOT 109
* 1 Quagsire UNB 97
* 2 Poipole FLI 55
* 2 Naganadel LOT 108
* 1 Magikarp & Wailord-GX PR-SM 166
* 1 Volcanion {*} FLI 31
* 4 Wooper DRM 25
* 3 Quagsire DRM 26

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 3 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 3 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140
* 1 Guzma BUS 143
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 4 Lillie UPR 125

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

**** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ****

hopefully we get some news about the next tournaments.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
I'll be sending the prize list off to TCGPlayer tomorrow afternoon. If you are owed any prizes please make sure you've posted in that thread. Some of you have PM'd me about them and I've added you to a list. The conclusion of the events have been the most difficult as I've had to not just send off a list, but ask a few times for things to get taken care of, and even then—

I really don't want to ask it so much, but it's been a month now...
When are we going to hear more about the 'replacement' for these tournaments? I really need to know if my subscription here is still worth it or not...

I don't have an answer for that right now. There are a few things that need to be in place for the events to resume, and the keystone would be a sponsor. If we do events without prizes, that wouldn't attract a big audience. It also doesn't add any value to a subscription, either. What happens is up to Water Pokemon Master and the other website staff. Again, I don't have an answer but I wish I did. Nothing has been decided yet, but it's on the agenda.

Despite the occasional hic-up, I hope that the work we've done here has given something of value to you, be that enjoyment or some extra packs and cards. It's been a pleasure to help bring you these events. Years ago I was kind of a trouble-maker and didn't do a whole lot of things right on here, but I'm glad I was able to come back and help you all have something to look forward to. In the future, no matter what happens, I hope you'll continue to particpate in our forums, enjoy our news and programs, and play in our events when they return.

PrairieDoc21

Professor
Advanced Member
Thanks @Panzerolas! Yeah I don't mind sharing my list. I ran a pretty standard PikaPads list, including a 1-1 line of Eevee-Jolteon (which came in handy a few times!). The deck is just so consistent. Although I did start Tapu Koko GX twice in the final! Looking forward to updating the list with unified minds cards.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Eevee SUM 101
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 135
* 2 Zapdos PR-SM 159
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 201
* 1 Jolteon-GX PR-SM 173
* 2 Marshadow SLG 45

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 3 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Energy Switch SUM 117
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 4 Order Pad UPR 131
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

##Energy - 11

* 11 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******