'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Im pretty sure they hand out all the art works through regional national and world events right.

HEART ATTACK

Aspiring Trainer
I THINK POKEBEACH SHOULD HAVE INLINE APP DESPITE BEING A FAN PAGE WEBSITE??AGREE WITH ME?????AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I THINK SO !! OK!

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
It's not that vague. You choose which card will be put into the prizes. Had Injection mentioned "Your opponents adds...", then the opponent gets to choose.

Let’s say opponent has 6 prizes, would this GX add a 7th one? Or even, a way to force back Beast Ring, or other use on your next turn like exact number of prizes effect (baby buzzwole, nihilego, etc). Seems like a nice add to zapdos beast deck.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Let’s say opponent has 6 prizes, would this GX add a 7th one? Or even, a way to force back Beast Ring, or other use on your next turn like exact number of prizes effect (baby buzzwole, nihilego, etc). Seems like a nice add to zapdos beast deck.
Yes, Injection adds a 7th prize if there are 6 already. Xurkitree GX's Lighting operates on a similar principle.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
I think Nidoking and Nidoqueen would make an awesome tag team. Yeah, I know, Kanto again, but it's so fitting. Tho I'd like to see both Ninetales even more. There's still no Ninetales GX, while we have 2x Alolan. I love both, I need both >.<

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Blaine would be funny in mill decks, because your opponent would be forced to choose between letting you draw cards or essentially milling themselves down another 4 cards haha

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Blaine would be funny in mill decks, because your opponent would be forced to choose between letting you draw cards or essentially milling themselves down another 4 cards haha
Hahaha, yeah, make em pay persian would love it. I can't imagine this will be allowed on ptcgo... how would they possibly implement it? Also can you put down a baby pokemon and say "no attacks"?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
So these are the SM-P Promos I caught:
-Pikachu 291
-Dragonair 302
-Tinnitus Bell 304
-Litwick 312 (which is funny because it's a reprint of the other Litwick that is in the set)
-Riolu 315
-Murkrow 316
-Blaine's Quiz Show 318

And these are from the Family Box:
-Dhelmise
-Fire Salandit/Salazzle
-Mareanie/Toxapex
-Bug Catcher

Kind of weird they didn't save the Dwebble with Moltres in the background for Hidden Fates...

Nyora

A Cat
Not really. While there is some luck to it, it's mainly your opponent's decision. 4 cards isn't even exactly the best, and the opponent, granted they have at least 1 brain cell, can never get milled by this of affected by make em pay persian, as thhey can just purposely giess wrong.