New Pokemon Yamper, Electric, and Impidimp, Dark/Fairy, Revealed!

Zierant

Murcielago
A corgi!!! Yesss!! Felt like I just read about an electric corgi somewhere a few days ago... but very fitting for Galar lol

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Ooh, Yamper is cute! Ball Fetch seems like it will be a fun ability in-game. I do hope Impidimp evolves into something really cool, because Fairy/Dark is a cool combo.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
A corgi!!! Yesss!! Felt like I just read about an electric corgi somewhere a few days ago... but very fitting for Galar lol
It was mentioned in the leak but was called “Pamper.” Man, I hate the design of Impidimp. Just terrible. Yamper is...ok, don’t love it but it may grow on me.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I like that dog. Tempting to nickname it "Bolt"
The other one feels weirdly familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I don't get Dark and Fairy out of the Impidimp, I get Dark and Fire; but that's just me.

The Corgi Pokemon was pretty much a given, considering the region is based on. It's pretty adorable. Hope it evolves into something strong.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
The color of Impidim, the fangs, the tongue, pointy ears, remind me ... Gligar, like a cloned Gligar that came to wrong...

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
It would be super cool if Impidimp evolved into a gargoyle! He's like Sableye's Galarian cousin :D