New Pokemon Yamper, Electric, and Impidimp, Dark/Fairy, Revealed!

A corgi!!! Yesss!! Felt like I just read about an electric corgi somewhere a few days ago... but very fitting for Galar lol

Ooh, Yamper is cute! Ball Fetch seems like it will be a fun ability in-game. I do hope Impidimp evolves into something really cool, because Fairy/Dark is a cool combo.

A corgi!!! Yesss!! Felt like I just read about an electric corgi somewhere a few days ago... but very fitting for Galar lol
It was mentioned in the leak but was called “Pamper.” Man, I hate the design of Impidimp. Just terrible. Yamper is...ok, don’t love it but it may grow on me.

I like that dog. Tempting to nickname it "Bolt"
The other one feels weirdly familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't get Dark and Fairy out of the Impidimp, I get Dark and Fire; but that's just me.

The Corgi Pokemon was pretty much a given, considering the region is based on. It's pretty adorable. Hope it evolves into something strong.

The color of Impidim, the fangs, the tongue, pointy ears, remind me ... Gligar, like a cloned Gligar that came to wrong...

It would be super cool if Impidimp evolved into a gargoyle! He's like Sableye's Galarian cousin :D

Back