'Hidden Fates Poke Ball Collections' Featuring Shiny Zoroark and Metagross-GX!

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
I mean, honestly, they would need to go so out of their way just to reset the legality of the reprinted cards that they won't even bother and will probably make them promos, and say in the rotation page "Hidden Fate promos are not playable if their counterpart is not legal" a la McDonalds Eevee.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
That probably confirms that they're gonna be Alt Arts. I'm sure Pokemon with how they've been with rotation and legality as of the last few years were going to do it anyways.

But I don't really care about that, I care that there's 10 whole packs inside these things. I'm sold.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
They’re doing this many packs of cards in products because this mini set is near enough the same size as forbidden light which is a main set. I’m gonna say these will be worth £/$34.99/39.99 upon release

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Probably a stupid question, but does this mean they won't be in Hidden Fates?
Yeah, probably. I'm assuming it's the same deal as other products that took cards out of sets, like the SL Zoro/Raichu ones.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Oh this is awkward, I had just gotten a shiny Metagross-GX in Japan thinking I would never get it in English and well here we are...

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
I mean, honestly, they would need to go so out of their way just to reset the legality of the reprinted cards that they won't even bother and will probably make them promos, and say in the rotation page "Hidden Fate promos are not playable if their counterpart is not legal" a la McDonalds Eevee.
You do realize that doing it that way is FAR.more out of the way than making them Yellow "A" promos? The reason they had to do that with EEvvee is those McDonald's sets had their own unique set numbers, instead of being Yellow "A"'s or just straight up reprints, like those in the cereal packs.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
That probably confirms that they're gonna be Alt Arts. I'm sure Pokemon with how they've been with rotation and legality as of the last few years were going to do it anyways.

But I don't really care about that, I care that there's 10 whole packs inside these things. I'm sold.
TEN? I thought that said 1!
How much tho?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
TEN? I thought that said 1!
How much tho?
That's the question. It's very strange that there's 10 packs of it in one of these. I'm hoping that they're in the $30 range, but with the ETB having 10 and likely being 50... I'm thinking it'd have to be somewhere in between that.

Mr.Pond

Aspiring Trainer
I swear to god if Zoroark gets reprinted... (Not a fan of that deck b/c I always lose)

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
That's the question. It's very strange that there's 10 packs of it in one of these. I'm hoping that they're in the $30 range, but with the ETB having 10 and likely being 50... I'm thinking it'd have to be somewhere in between that.
It all depends on how much dividers, sleeves, dice and energy set cost that we need to subtract from 50

Dillonzer

Aspiring Trainer
I'm assuming these are going to retail for the upwards of $80-90 CAD since it has 10 packs. The Pikachu and Eevee retailed for $35 CAD and only had 4 packs.

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Wish i could have pulled a full art zoroark in my lifetime but both shining legends and now hidden fates have stolen that from me :'(
I wish theyd put the non full art versions in box sets for accessibility while still preserving the specialness of the full art pulls