Finished Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (Game Over! Congratulations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jade's vote, it is now official. @MCGRaven , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes and you will be the first member of the jury, which means that you will cast a vote for the winner at the very end of the game.

Now that we have reached the jury phase of the game, I'd like to announce that the teams you have been playing with are now disbanded. You may still talk to your teammates, but you may no longer talk to your coaches about the game, and you will no longer be automatically safe for the week if a teammate wins the HOH competition.

We've been playing Big Brother up until now, but I'd like to shake things up this week. For this week, we will be focusing on the format of the game Survivor! Survivor is well known for its unpredictability as players work to outwit, outplay, and outlast each other. The biggest difference between Survivor is that there is no HOH, no nominees, and you can vote out whoever you want.

Week 4 Reward Challenge

I'd like to start off the week with a challenge in which you will compete for a reward. It could come in very handy this week, so winning this is in your best interest! The game you'll be playing is the T-Rex Game! You will have 72 hours to send me your score, or until 6:30 PM EST on June 8. Everyone is eligible to play. Good luck, Houseguests!

The deadline is up, and with a score of 4065, the winner is @GekkisaiDaiNi ! Congratulations! Gekki's reward has been privately sent to him, and he may tell who he wants to about what it is.

I'm not handing out warnings for this challenge, but there were a few of you who did not submit. Please do so in the next challenge, because there will be warnings for that one.

The next challenge will be up shortly!

Week 4 Immunity Challenge
For this competition, you'll be playing Winterbells! Try to get the rabbit as high up as you can, because the winner will win Individual Immunity, and will be unable to be voted out at this week's Tribal Council!

You will have 72 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 7:00 PM EST on June 12. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. Good luck!

The deadline is up, and with a score of 3,251,909,400, the winner is @GekkisaiDaiNi ! Congratulations! With this win, Gekki will be unable to be voted out at Tribal Council this week!

@TheAquaPiplup and @firekitten did not submit. Piplup receives his second warning, and firekitten receives his first. Please try to submit in the future!

The Tribal Council will be up shortly!

Week 4 Tribal Council

The time has come to eliminate someone from this game. Houseguests, each of you will cast a vote to eliminate a player from the game. You may cast a vote for anyone except Gekki, who is immune. Everyone is allowed to vote. Houseguests, you have 48 hours to submit your votes privately to me, or until 7:30 EST on June 14.

Good luck to everyone!

The votes are in, and have been tallied. Before I announce the votes, I'd like to say that @TheAquaPiplup did not vote in time, and as such has been modkilled. Now that we're getting closer to the end of the game, I'm going to do away with the warning system starting next week, so players will no longer be modkilled.

@GekkisaiDaiNi had a Hidden Immunity Idol and played it for @Jadethepokemontrainer! All votes cast for Jade will not count.

Jade. Does not count.
mirdo.
mirdo.
mirdo.
mirdo, the tribe has spoken. (Vote was 6-1)

Last edited:
Week 5 Head of Household Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Tetris! Try hard to get the highest score in this classic game, because there may be a hidden twist at the end of the competition...

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:00 PM EST on June 18. As the outgoing Head of Household, @Jadethepokemontrainer will not compete. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Last edited:
The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 2,570, the new Head of Household is...

@Vom ! Congratulations!

I also have something else to announce. When I announced this competition, I mentioned that a twist could be waiting at the end of it. Sure enough, there is. Those of you who have played or read about past seasons may have noticed that two of the coaches this season, @Hermes and @Celever , have been very strong in competitions when they played. So I'd like to announce that this week is going to be named Brawn Week, and it will be themed around these two coaches!

So what does that mean for this competition? The twist for right now is that the person who scored lowest in the Head of Household competition is going to be automatically nominated. With a score of 165, that person is @Nature Girl Mae .

Now, Vom must name 1 Houseguest to nominate for eviction. Vom, when you're ready, please post your nomination in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decision.

Week 5 Power of Veto Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Cricket! Try hard to get the highest score in this competition, because there may be another hidden twist at the end of the competition...

And one more thing: since we're down to only six players, everybody is going to play in this competition!

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:00 PM EST on June 26. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 171, congratulations to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning the Power of Veto!

Now, Jade must make a decision about what to do with the Power of Veto. Will he save Flour or Mae? Or discard the power altogether? Jade, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

Good afternoon, Houseguests. Before Vom names the replacement nominee, I'd like to announce one more surprise. The POV being used has triggered the final twist this week, and I would like to share what that is with everybody now. It required to Power of Veto to be used, but now that it has, the lowest scorer in the POV competition will be an automatic third nominee.

In this case this creates an odd predicament. Vom is the HOH, and cannot be nominated. Mae has just been saved by Jade, and as such neither of them can be nominated. Flour is already nominated. This means that Gekki and firekitten are the only Houseguests left that can be nominated. And because there is both a replacement nominee and a new third nominee, both of them are essentially forced into nomination.

For the sake of technicalities, I randomized who would be the automatic third nominee. That was technically Gekki, which means that technically Vom has replaced Mae with firekitten.

Since there's nothing else left to do, this is going to lead into this week's eviction. Jade and Mae will be the only two Houseguests voting, and they will vote to evict either Flour, Gekki, or firekitten. @Jadethepokemontrainer and @Nature Girl Mae , you have 24 hours to privately send me your votes, or until 12:30 PM EST on June 30.

Everyone has submitted their votes, and the house has come to a clear decision. By a vote of 2 to 0 to 0, @GekkisaiDaiNi , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes. Gekki is the fourth member of the jury, and he will cast a vote for the winner at the end of the game.

I'm not going to announce the next Head of Household Competition just yet. I'd like to stress that the next week will require everyone to be fully participating in the game, and advise that you do a little bit of research on a game called Voltorb Flip before that week starts.

@Nature Girl Mae @EurekaTingz @firekitten @Vom @Jadethepokemontrainer

Week 6 Head of Household Competition
Hello, Houseguests! You may have noticed that last week was themed around only two of our coaches, and that it had twists that they would have excelled in. @Lord o da rings and @NinjaPenguin are our two remaining coaches, and both are known for ruling the social aspects of Big Brother and being very prominent strategic threats. To follow up Brawn Week, I would like to have a week themed around these two coaches, and it will be named Brain Week.

This HOH competition is going to work a little differently from the other competitions we've had in this game. This competition will be run entirely in the thread, and you will need to remain active for the competition's entirety. When it is your turn, you will have 36 hours to announce your move in the thread before you are automatically eliminated from the competition. With that out of the way, let's go into what the competition actually is.

This competition is a spin-off of the arcade game from Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Voltorb Flip! In this game, the player will flip a card. The card will contain either a numeric value from 1 to 3 that serves as a score multiplier, or it will contain a Voltorb, in which case you lose the game. The list of points on the columns and rows gives you the sum of the point multipliers in each respective column or row, as well as the amount of Voltorb cards in that respective column or row. Players use this information to strategically pick cards with the best chance of being numbers.

In this competition, everyone will play on the same board, and you will take turns posting your picks in the thread. It is all about surviving. Picking a 1 is essentially the exact same as picking a 3 here. If you pick a Voltorb, you are out of the competition. The competition will end when everyone except one person has been eliminated.

The order has been randomized, and players will pick in the following order:
1. @Jadethepokemontrainer
2. @EurekaTingz
3. @Nature Girl Mae
4. @firekitten

Vom will not participate as the outgoing HOH.

When it is your turn, announce the coordinates of the card you want to pick. For example, A1 is the upper left corner. I will announce what that card is, and after that the next player in line will post their pick.

Without further ado, here is the board you will play on!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whntk8XCz4g4IllgEuwDN5Bz1U6cxP9Yn-z94e1zRHU/edit?usp=sharing
Yeah, I did this on a Google Doc. Everyone can view, but nobody can edit, and this way I can update even when I'm not at home, which will hopefully allow the competition to run more smoothly and quickly. Don't worry, I'll be posting the results in the thread as well.

And with that this competition is on! Jade, when you're ready, please post your pick. Good luck, Houseguests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back