Mewtwo-GX, Erika To Be Awarded at Japan's Draft Tournaments This Summer!

ninetales1234

Biscuit Taste-Tester
"Each player may draw up to 3 cards"
Wonder if it will be legal to play, if both players choose not to draw any cards. When you play it, you know if you're going to choose not to draw, but you don't know if your opponent is going to choose not to draw!

This is one of those "can't play a trainer for no effect" situations, which will never come up, but I still hope we are able to get an answer to.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Don't worry, if last year's Zekrom are any indication we'll never even get these Mewtwo-GX.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
"Each player may draw up to 3 cards"
Wonder if it will be legal to play, if both players choose not to draw any cards. When you play it, you know if you're going to choose not to draw, but you don't know if your opponent is going to choose not to draw!

This is one of those "can't play a trainer for no effect" situations, which will never come up, but I still hope we are able to get an answer to.
You will get to play it. It's essentially like a flippy card in this ruling, I'd assume.

Otaku

The wise fool?
Oh wow...

One of the crazy things I've been wishing for happened: Erika re-released as a Supporter! At least, if I understand correctly, that means older copies of Erika in Unlimited are either no longer legal to play or have to be played as if they were the new Supporter version.

We get a few more "reprints" like this, and Unlimited might actually become a not-totally-broken Format. Ridiculously expensive, but not a place dominated by first turn wins/locks.