Finished The Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
maybe it is boring because it is too obvious. if you make the hints more subtle it would take more effort to find out who killed them.

I guess that’s true. But then again, I’m not a very good writer. I’ll try to find someone else.

Anyways, it’s Rest Period. Murderer will be notified tomorrow.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Period B! Here’s the segment:

From the perspective of Mimikyu:

I was searching for food in the forest when all of a sudden I could not move. I began to feel headaches, and I suspected it was something I had eaten. I could not continue without fixing my rug. I started to feel my neck and then I could hear a chilling cry around me.. So beutiful.. like music to my ears. I looked up.
Too dark. It was only enough to see a shadow upon me. My eyes shone. “Let’s snuggle together forever.. “ I heard myself saying and I latched onto it, embracing the darkness. Feeling the coldness inside. My heart slowing down.. My embrace getting weak under the shadow’s hard body.

Thanks @scattered mind for writing! And @TOTAL_EPICNESS your dead.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
im dead but i can still speak, right?

well anyway, spiritoumb is all darky and stuff, and it is linked to a rock or something, so it could work.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Because I would've said Mismagius too but I wasn't the killer so it'd only make sense if the killer used the Dark Call card to get Mismagius to do the killing and then chose no kill. But in this case I'm gonna go with Spiritomb because Shedinja does not sing.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Because I would've said Mismagius too but I wasn't the killer so it'd only make sense if the killer used the Dark Call card to get Mismagius to do the killing and then chose no kill. But in this case I'm gonna go with Spiritomb because Shedinja does not sing.

Oh, ok.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I mean I think Spiritomb is a stretch but it's the only good option I see right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.