'Hidden Fates,' Special Set Releasing in America This August!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
There's actually a second shiny Poipole that we never got as well. I wonder if they'll slip that in here.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
YESSSSS!!!!!!
Honestly, I really like Shiny Naganadel. Puts the "bee" in Ultra Bee-st.

What I'm aiming for in terms of this set? Well... Everything, really. I want a 100% complete set of this, as I do with everything else.
Though, in terms of specifics, I want pretty much anything for BuzzLyc on PTCGO (and because Buzzwole is the best beast, I love that thing). The shiny Zard line and Rayquaza though are probably the ones I want most. They missed out on not doing a Shiny Piplup line though. I'd have been all over that.

Gabs Kazumi

Amateur Illustrator @kazumi.draws
If it says the ETB will come with a full art Promo of the bird trio, aren't we talking about the stained glass full art version? Since the regular full art is usually part of the set.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
People are of course going to complain that there's another Charizard GX, but in this case I'm fine with it. I like the render of it, and it's more stuff to collect anyways. Theyll be nice to put with their counterparts.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
What number Charizard card is this? Not complaining or anything. Hyped about Kazooie.
11 Zard GXs now including any full arts or rainbows, I think. Pretty sure XY still has it beat for how many Zards are in it.

Also glad to see someone else hypd about Kazooie, that and Zelda were the highlight of my day.